Who at blizzard thought BC teleport was a great idea?

soo tired in zvt having bc teleport into your base and kill a ton of drones… its the same every game its not fun can we please do something about this battle cruiser rush bs

5 Likes

It is definitely one of the dumbest things that’s ever been in the game.
It’s flying tank levels of bad game design.

2 Likes

It is pretty ridiculous. Especially for lower level players to deal with. I will say, I do like BCs not being flying paperweights like they were in Brood War (niche unit only used occassionally, mostly in TvT)

I don’t know, aren’t invisible banchees, longass-ranged liberators, two ships full of stimming bois equally annoying?

BCs are used simply because they look cool, man.

Someone thought it was cool that BCs were warping in the campaign and decided that would work really well in the game too.

1 Like

Sorry, you post has been filed under ‘Zerg Problems’, and all zerg problems are considered unimportant and will be promptly ignored by the balance team. See: microbial shroud, removal of aggressive options, removal of army comp choice, removal of chances to use micro, removal of anything that gives the top 1-2 EU zergs wins while korean zergs get pummeled season after season, and removal of anything that gives korean zergs wins while ignoring top korean zergs all saying that zerg is less and less fun to play

3 Likes

Who thought banes with free combat shields are great idea, who thought 7-8 armor ultras are great idea? Who thought ultras with permanent stimpack are great idea? Who thought corruptors flying at phoenix speed are great idea. Who thought buffing nydus is great idea. Who thought buffing sh was great idea?who thought buffing crackings was great idea, who thought buffing queens and spawning pool and spores was great idea? …

Yea sorry, zerg won’t get any buffs until serral retires :ok_hand:.

3 Likes

Two years then, I think Serral must go to military and said on TL that at least the next year he will be playing.