Which unit strikes fear into your heart?

Which unit(s) strikes fear into your heart?

For me it’s those scary high templar.

My noble brave zerglings melt from lightning :zap: My heroic vipers lose their will when the templars “mana-burn” them

Anyways, do you fear for example the Corruptor? Maybe the Baneling? Maybe you fear the Battlecruiser or the Marines?

No one has any fun stories to share? ): </3

bcs, definately bcs, that warp in sound scares me so bad i piss myself every time.

2 Likes

Thank you. :cloud_with_rain: :rocket:

Very epic

This slaps

Propagators.

Ultralisks because when they pop out I know that my Terran party is over.

1 Like

DT, when you opened blink…

1 Like

None, I modify them at my conveniance when I build my mod.

1 Like

Uh what. I don’t understand that.

The Roach.
In numbers they seem to counter everything Zerg, Queens are really the only unit I have had some success with when fighting mass Roaches, I lose most of my games where my opponent successfully makes a Roach transition. most of the time I just try to rush before they can get them out if I scout a warren with my overlord.

1 Like

As a bio player, there are fewer things scarier that scare me than disruptors blowing up my units.

As a late-game player, Blink DTs are the bane of my existence. Its easy to lose a planetary or two in the blink of an eye when they can cross the space nearly instantly.

As far as TvZ goes, Ultras or Lurkers both terrify me, though the latter is primarily due to how absurdly overtuned the unit is.

And TvT? Honestly not much not even Mech, though I will say BC rushes are a real pain in the butt if you don’t have the right preparation.

1 Like

Widow mines, just their mere existence makes me afraid to move on the map with my army

1 Like

If you play protoss and you like sentries I recommend making hallucinations to deal with the widow mines, send the hallucinations in first to verify whether there are mines.

If you play zerg I recommend brood lords or swarm hosts for mines (or lots of banelings)

If you play terran I’m not sure.

Terran rarely has to worry about Widow Mines because Widow Mines are nearly useless against (most) ranged units with detection.

The only Terran unit that can’t outrange Widow Mines or step in and retreat before the shot goes off is the Hellbat in Hellbat mode. Even then, Hellbats can take a hit, and they are almost always backed by something that can outrange Widow Mines.

1 Like

Gonna do one per race.

Carrier (because it makes the late game utter BS for both Z and T).

Roach I suppose for Zerg (makes the game more cheesy)

Terran I suppose BC?