Which talent is my ally using?

It would be helpful to know which talent my ally is using. It can have an impact on what I do if I know what disadvantages my ally has.

4 Likes

Oh you can see them right in the bottom right of the ptr, next to the unit comp display. When a Ally uses a prestige talent, it lists it and lets you read it, while yours is shown as well and in the title screen. (Etc: Changing Raynor’s talent from Renegade commander[Stock] to Backwater Renegade [+100% bio life, -Mules], changes his title screen as well. ]

2 Likes

Ah! Excellent. Thanks for the info!

Yeah you too have fun man! :D, i was beginning to give up hope for news of a update but the PTR is really honestly a solid blast! So much fun to play and theorycraft around! :D. Im sure a few months from now, it’ll all be figured out but for the moment atm everyone is experimenting and playing around! Really a blast to play :smiley:

It would be good to have some visual way to see this on the Commander Selection screen, since in a party one often wants to choose a commander based on one’s partner’s selection.

Example: Kerrigan with Extra Creep Bonus would benefit Zagara more than say Fenix.