Where is my Package?

Good Morning Sir, My name is Alvin i’m from Malaysia, i bought the product before i created an battle net aacount. I have been purchase your product Starcraft II: Campaign Collection since June 01 2021 and until now the date is September 25 2021 i still haven’t received my package yet. I was wondering are you guys having right address from my purchase detail?? In case you got my address wrong i would to give you my address again. My address is: X2 Residency, Block B, Lvl 9-11, Jalan Putra Prima Utama, Taman Putra Prima, 47130, Puchong Selangor. That is my Malaysia home address. Also i would like to know which shipment company name have you put to send my package, i mean which delivery Company you put them on delivery, like Example DHL Express, Federal Express, J&T Express and ETC. Please do let me know which Delivery Company you put them in Charge for sending my package. By the way i bought this product before i created a battle net account, but i do have battle net account now is call: SleepyBear#343258. But i rarely log on battle net so please reply on my Gmail (aluinpascal9864@gmail). Please I need the answer ASAP. Just in case you wanted to know more of my information, my Order Numberis : 634532058, my invoice number is: 2257489762. Please reply me as soon as possible, it have been almost 3 months or more now…Please reply me ASAP, thank you

2 Likes

hi hello from korea 20 characters

i have a package 4u.

I also had a package one day. It was over 15 years ago.

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
Is it a big package?,keep in mind that big packages can be stuck at customs.

So we have scammers on the forums now?

Thank you for replying me, i know that you are not Blizzard worker staff but i do need some pointer and advice. As you already know that my problem is the package that i bought from Blizzard Site which is Starcraft 2 Campaign Collection since 01 June 2021, But until now i still haven’t receive the package nor do I have any reply from Blizzard Entertainment working Crew yet…So I will really appreciate if you please tell me how to contact the Blizzard working crew so i can ask them about the package i that i brought from them. Hopefully i can get your reply ASAP. Thank you

Is there any packet tracking number?, Did you triedt to call/email customer service?

Thank you for replying to me, i did everything, i did try to contact blizzard services, i did email them and even post at their support but still i didn’t any reply from blizzard services or any of their crew reply to or e-mail me back. If you does know the way how to contact the blizzard customer services, please let me know ASAP, thank you and also i’m thinking about the refund

1. Know your shop, are you sure you bought from the official blizzard store, they cant help you if you bought from 3rd party site. If you did buy from blizzard store then try a support ticket … Disclosing your address is safe if you are not babayaga hahaha but still it is silly.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/1995/ticket