What's the next commander to get through?

Hi everybody!
I’m a bit lazy and don’t want to get through all commanders and prestiges.
That’s why I want to ask you a question about next commander or prestige to be done.
Now I’ve got Karax p3, Mengsk p1, Swann p1 and Fenix, Vorazun, Tuchus without any prestige. My friend has Stukov p3, Tychus p3 and I don’t want to max it out.
What’s your suggestions?
Thanks for any feedback

1 Like

3 Protoss and 3 Terran COs. For max variety, may I suggest you do a Zerg CO then? Your friend has Stukov covered (one of my mains), any of the others really.

–Kerrigan for raw hero power and Omega Worms
–Zagara for blitzkrieg style play
–Abathur for having “Protoss-like units”, even not counting his Ultimate Evolutions (Brutalisks and Leviathons)
–Dehaka for that “Godzilla fun feeling”
–Stetmann for someone who also has moderate T and P influences, and don’t mind setting a literal support systems of Stetalites (Stetmann satelites )

1 Like

Thanks for the advice!
Could you also help me with choose the best for for playing without any prestige? My friend has Zagara and Dehaka. So maybe Stetman or Abathur? As I know stetellites has a lot of cool functions

I’d say go Abathur.

For P0, Abathur is quite good. You have to do more clicking to ensure your units get biomass in-depth, but getting Ultimate Evolutions like Brutalisks and Leviathons will really up your game! He’s got the “classic-set” Mutas, Devourers, and Guardians which are strong (although high in gas cost). His other units are also great. I like Ravagers since they have a style of “Karax Orbital Strike” in them.

My preference for Stetmann is to use his P1 or P2. His P0 isn’t too bad. I just got spoiled by the other 2 is all

2 Likes

Just make sure you set up Rapid fire to get the most out of your biles.