What's the mass raven counter in TvT?

I’m kinda embarrassed to say, as a M3 terran that I lose to mass ravens (and widow mines), and I can’t find the counter. I’ve tried to mass expand, make my own mass raven or mass air and thors, siege his base early game, but none of that seems to work as the defense is too strong and it’s pretty tilting tbh. Am I missing a strat here or am I just bad?

I lost to that stuff as well. No clue how to deal with it. Just not thors.

Sounds like your are getting out-multitasked.
How about Battlecruisers to yamato the ravens and marine/tank?
You could build some “scouting” missile turrets and a few ravens.

I believe, the marauder was changed like the hydra and stalker. It should be possible to right-click a raven onto a marauder and then a-move the marauders across the map though that’s very expensive.

Usually on high-level TvT (marine /tank) I see marine/tank and single marines scouting the map. One game it was even 50% about these marine scouts like one guy send 1 marine, then the other guy send 2, then 3v3, then 1v1 or 2v2 all over the map until there was a marine/tank push (Empire Kas vs. GamerRichy and Richy won).

But to keep it simple, I’d just go for marine/tank/viking and sprinkle in a few marauders as they outrange mines and are great vs. buildings (raven turrets).