What was your longest and craziest game you ever had?

I just played a TvT, 2 hours and 20 min!

The game started with the guy made 2 bc into 4 bc rush in my base, left me with 10 scvs. So I am playing from behind the whole game, never get a chance to attack his base back, until we are mined out.
When we mine out, I have just 2k/1k bank because I got contained all game, he had 11k/5k. Also he had 38 widow mines and 60 Turrets so he can contain me.

Because I had a better composition at the end: marine marauder medivac viking tank and 2 raven plus 3 bc against his only viking widow mine tank plus Turrets, he lost 1 fight at the end and lost the game.

What was your most craziest and longest game ? Please let us know.

2 Likes

Not my longest game, but i remember back in gold league in a ZvZ i had someone doing a ling rush all-in that lasted about half an hour. It was a small map, and i had skipped banes for roaches, and maybe 2 had hatched when he flooded me. I lost roaches, queens, lings, and some drones, and he kept coming. I lost my main, walled off my natural, and slowly rebuilt my economy and army from half a base while he sent wave after wave of lings, tearing down my walls and surrounding my roaches. It was near the 30 minute mark before i was able to push the floods back and counter. Won the game once i reached his bases.

Hour long TvT. I went mass BC Thor PF Turret vs mass Viking Cyclone and a few tanks.

Starved the guy off the map with efficient trades and made over 300 turrets that game. Dude had to make Hellions to kill turrets like they were creep tumors lol.

1 Like

Back in 2016 I was playing against a high masters Zerg player on Dusk Towers. At this point TvZ was my strongest MU by a lot because Zerg players didn’t know that the viper could be used as AA and tried to fight mass lib with pure corruptor. At the start of the game I asked how comfortable my opponent was in 40 minute games. He was sort of pissed off by my messages. I ended up winning the game at about 15 minutes then to keep the game going I overstimmed my bio and then got steam rolled into a position where I should have lost. I then pulled it back and forced a base trade at about 30 minutes. I ended up winning at about 37 minutes where my opponent asked me to leave him alone till at least the 40 minute mark which was pretty funny.

1 Like

Craziest game was when I was playing in bronze, and I built 200 upgraded scvs because he did a one base turtle, and I won

1 Like

I once played Champions of Corruption for 4 solid hours, until I could no longer maintain an erection

True story

[WHAT WAS YOUR LONGEST AND CRAZIEST GAME YOU EVER HAD?]

Wow, this takes me back.

Way back in WOL (I forget the map, but it was a large, Shakuras tileset one) I had a Terran opponent who decided to PF rush me. I didn’t see it coming, and lost my main and eventually my nat, although I was able to run lings over and wipe his main out.

As my nat died, I expanded to his natural.

He proceeded to take over my original base and we essentially exchanged places on the map.

It was a messy game that ended with me losing nearly everything to massed thors, but then surviving and beating him.

He then did that wonderful Terran BM of flying buildings all over the map, and since I had about 3 drones and one hatch, it took me around 20 minutes more to fully kill the bugger.

The final time was something like 1:40.

In HOTS I had a few that broke 1 hour, generally a prolonged siege with swarm hosts vs a contained, turtled Terran.

1 Like

No more crazy games?

like 40 minutes or so, i think, was a tvt.

90 minute TvT, I made over 300 missile Turrets, went BC Thor, they went Viking Cyclone. Eventually I won via taking sexy trades with BCs+Yamato+Scan or warping on top of landed vikings that were clearing turrets and they just ran out of resources+bases.

1 Like

Wow, that’s the exact same experience I had. That’s really cool!

1 Like