What makes playing Stetmann so fun

When your name is Gary IRL.

That is all.

1 Like

It did seem “random”. Then again, Fenix and Mojo don’t sound particularly “protoss” either. Blizzard does that with some of their naming schemes

Fenix = phoenix, referencing the fact that he was brought back to life as a dragoon.

And what make Vermillion Problem not fun?
Being called Terry.

1 Like

When you can recycling your army to get more armies for free.

That’s more like Zagara.

With Stetmann P2, it’s having banelings and zerglings follow Gary, and regardless of how they die, if they do, Gary will get the Best Oil anyway, and be even more OP.

Please don’t listen to terry

1 Like

P3 Ultras mowing down everything like grass. :3

1 Like

What makes it not fun?

Is it possible to learn this power?

I love Stettman, but some would consider the lag he caused my teammate to be unnatural.

I feel like most stettman lag was fixed at some point for me? Not sure if that was last year or the year before though.

Leveled P1-3 recently and had a great time with not much lag (maybe just when paired with, for instance, Zagara P1).

He was already named Fenix before he died though.

Hi parents obviously named him thinking “your purpose in life is to die and have your consciousness transferred into a dragoon to meet your full potential!”

that reporter gives me the urge to punch someone in the face thou… that smug superiority that rubs me the wrong way

I love that guy, there is nothing better than seeing someone who is smugly superior have things not go their way.