What if Sovereign Battlecruiser can use all weapons?

someone has gotta keep this dying fourms section alive I suppose

Wait till the 10th Anniversary. Good or bad the forum will be in a riot.

What are you talking about? I don’t have any issues with these sorts of threads. If you or anyone has an idea for co-op then by all means write about it.

I don’t post in these threads because I find them annoying or anything of the sort, I post because I think there’s a particular weakness with some aspect of the idea being put forward.

The thing is that when you do throw ideas around, you are inevitably asking other players to see how it stacks up. For ideas to be considered good, they first must stand up to scrutiny. Not everything is going to end up good and any critique shouldn’t be taken personally.

I was curious who Gachatar was since he was fiercely critical about the Original post and I don’t remember him so I looked into him, while doing that I found lot of my forgotten posts (mostly talking about making characters).
Except for Gachatar those gave the most feedbacks and put up with it (others did too but they did the most).
I just wanted to acknowledge them for being patience.
And that’s that.

What do you mean by that?

For me, many ideas I have seen over the years fall into one of these:

• No benefit whatsoever
  • Unnecessary or overpowered
  • Flaws outweigh the benefits
  • Wrong solution for the problem or a solution looking for a problem

Only a few things would be genuinely good ideas.

Whether an idea is good or bad is a matter of opinion. There’s nothing to say that I should be picking out something positive. I’ll say so if I think it deserves it.

Trying to avoid those four things these days and trying to find balance.
My “what-if” series are often impractical such as feeding 100 Biomass to UE and Raynor’s Orbital Drop damage.
I do it because people can look and “see what happens”.

Then I’ll take it that when one of my idea doesn’t get your reply, it is considered in OK line.

I’m serious about giving Mini Yamato extra range though,
Feel free to answer: What is your take on giving extra range on Yamato?

Shouldn’t be preoccupied by what I have to say or don’t say, it’s not like my posts are more important than everyone else’s. If I don’t post, it may simply be that I have no interest or no opinion on it.

Seems a bit greedy. Yamato Cannon as a main weapon but at shorter range is trade off thing.

I am now certain of your stand point; to answer questions and criticise, and that is enough for you.

I wanted them to fire at safer distance but I guess their durability is good enough. I guess this can slide.

let me see if I understand you Dehakaburger:

it would be overpowered, if Horner landed viking can shoot up, with a research

but already nearly single strongest unit in all of co-op, requires extra 80% DPS? 1400hp, 100dps, teleporting unit requires more power?

If Abathur already steamroller minions could get full bio mass benefits, wouldn’t abathurs just be able to steamroll the game with like single brutalisks or just 6 UEs more than before? I recall his endgame is so strong with 1500 hp units each with 400 hp shields with 100% leech units plus -75% attack speeds passive debuffs on a roach considered superfluous. A 75% daze, on a 100 mineral unit, just because his vipers can be -100%. He’s got tons of nearly unstoppable late game power in the right hands. Only problem is he takes a little while longer to get there without support or precise knowledge of spawn points and baiting spots and hope you don’t get bunkered marines for the first waves. But he’s already plenty strong. I just literally can’t play him since he crashes my 8 gb computer to 1/3rd of a frame every three seconds if i try to build more than 10 queens or get a ally stukov or stetman to detonate my computer. Tychus and Zera are lag free.

I should’ve clarified this but like I already told to other people already, I am not endorsing the upgrade; it was an experiment to see what happens.
I wanted to a range improvement for it originally but I am unsure whether they should have it because of their massive tankiness.

Also I don’t think Shredder Bullets are overpowered, they are perfect in design mowing down enemy ground forces with Hellbats absorbing the damage.