What are your ideas for the next campaign packs?

I certainly hope so! Best faction.

Well, if I had to pick between that and your non-existent suspension of disbelief, I am picking what I have.

It’s a game not a book.

Well, you once typed that StarCraft: Original, the very first game that jump start this whole franchise contains a retcon… That’s about as inaccurate as it gets.

I think you need to list your sources in order of reliability. And here is a thing, just because you prefer something over the other, that doesn’t make it less reliable! StarCraft is a video game, so the in game lore should be the most reliable unless gameplay is in conflict. The Manual should be a close second, but not overrule the game entirely. You then have supplement material like short story, comic and novel. These should be divided into in-house and outsource category.

I know you’re joking (Right?), but I would love to see those idea explore in the StarCraft universe context.

Ok so, I have came up ideas for a few campaigns, I will begin now.

1: The last Cerebrate

(Takes place when amon was killed)
Recently, the Cerebrate Zakuz has awakened from his slumber on aiur, he wasent sure what to accomplish but to resurrect the overmind or get a new one, a impossible move to complete but at the cost of him removing the flesh from his bones or take the Hiearch’
s Personal Royal Guard, Hireek. But he is going to attempt many things to bring back the overmind, no matter the cost.
Main Characters: Zakuz, Varask, Niadra, Devak
2: The Bloodars

(Takes place In Lotv)

The Bloodars have recently been researching on the Xel’Naga, and require more knowledge, they worship a god named Dakar, the leader of the Dark-Swarm and creator of all Life, recently amon’s troops have attacked their capital ship, the Ragnarok. Being destroyed slowly and slowly from the scourge’s, corruptors, leviathans, and much more. when they crash… they must face montrositys of amon’s Hybrid Maker, Grehan
Main Characters: Zu’Kal, Praetor Grunal, Dukal

3: The Skulkers

(Takes place in Hots)

A Group of Fierce zerg that stick together as one under the leadership of Varask, recently a large amount of Naraxas’es Brood has been sieging the terran mechs to infest and make it as one of their own, While varask was just making his newest creations to face against his foes and traitors a-like, he made many more infested Montrositys that the zerg could never imagine…
Main Characters: Varask, Naraxas, Abathur, Seshak

That’s all Folks

Edit 1: ok so I came back and decided to add in a few more campaigns into the mix before I go sleep, so here they are

4: The Swarm’s Watch

(Takes place When amon died)

Recently, Gazak was following orders from his queen, Zagara. he would do anything to make the swarm successful in any rate, but one day while he was under the watch on the surface of aiur, a hybrid appeared… it was a weirdish like hybrid but a monstrosity from every detail about it, they had to attack the hybrid due to it… but it would be difficult for the protoss call him… The god of death…

Main Characters: Gazak, Zagara, Stukov, Zaq’Ul

5: Purifiers Against Zerg

(Takes place in Lotv before artanis arrived to their station)

Recently, the War Fighter Kald’Rak was assigned to siege a breeding grounds for amon’s zerg. he was sent there with some legionnaires, the elite verisons of sentinels, but has recently discovered more then a breeding grounds… it was technically also a place where the moebius can create the new monstrosity that was soon to doom all life… Xrax’Van but Kald’Rak didn’t want it to happen, so he must stop amon’s troops before the hybrid is born.

Main Characters: Kald’Rak Clolarion, Gonk

That’s it! I hope you liked the new ideas, if so, then I appreciate it

:slight_smile: That one remind me of my former SC2 nickname

LastCerebrate

Why not use existing characters?

Honestly, I kind of now want a mini campaign focusing on the Ihan-rii. I would love to see them start off on their own; figuring out what is going in response to Zeratul’s distress signal. The Ihan-rii start off clashing with the Daelaam thinking themselves (Ihan-rii) to be superior. Attacking the Zerg and Terrans. However, there comes a split in the Ihan-rii which the (the player) joins the Daelaam. Again unifying the Protoss in full.

Or actually decide to lead the splinter faction because that could be more interesting.

Well, yes. Naturally. I think I worded that differently, in my head. The Ihan-rii character you’d play would lead the splinter group.

In the end, you’d get Ihan-rii units plus units from other Factions not present in the main Campaign. Like Nerazim Adepts, Purifier High Templar/Archons, Tal’darim Tempests, or Templar (Aiur) Void Rays.

My point was that he/she shouldn’t join the Daellama, but go with the original faction. I can’t really imagine Purifier Archons, is that even possible?

If you look at the Purifier skins; there is a Purifier Archon skin within the Purifier skin sets.

I don’t see why not have them join the Daelaam. It wouldn’t be at the start or anything. Most likely it’d happen during the third Mission Pack.

I’ll believe you on the skins front, not sure they are lore friendly like that, but that’s besides the point. I am wondering if Purifiers which are not part of any sort of energy like the Protoss are, right, can they actually make High Templars and Archons that work similar? That don’t add up to me, and I have my calculator with me.

And I’d rather see them not join the Daellama, so the story’s end is still open and can be the setup for something else.

1 Like

I think each skin has a little lore for each skin. I don’t remember if it explains the Archons though.

I like the idea of initially focusing on Niadra’s brood, the Taldarim, and UED for initiation of the story. The Dominion, Daleam, and Zaggara’s swarm would slowly get pulled back into the story by necessity. Obviously if anybody is going to make a move on the Koprolu sector they are going to have to deal with the Dominion and the Daelam at some point; especially the Spear of Adun. I can see a mission where the UED has to deploy a special EMP device of some sort to at least temporarily disable the Spear of Adun for a while. I feel like as long as the Spear of Adun is up at full power the sector is kind of off limits.

1 Like

purifiers create technological imitations, they already did them with their artificial khala

campaing . I would like to see a battle between primal ancestrals (like zurvan) , a super dark archon , is the only viable villain main so far

We have one of those Ulrezaj and if the dark archon quotes from lotv are to be believed his is still very much kicking.