We really, really need a Custom Game lobby kick timer

I realize this will likely never happen, but it would be incredibly helpful if a simple 30 second (or longer!) ‘Cannot rejoin lobby…’ timer was added to the Arcade/Custom game lobby functionality to prevent someone from constantly rejoining a lobby after being kicked.

As it is now, the same person can continuously join an almost full lobby, start the countdown, then quit the lobby. This prevents a game from ever starting, and also keeps others from joining. It’s very abusive and there is nothing to prevent it.

A “Ban from lobby” feature would be incredible, but even a 30 second or 1 minute kick timer would be super helpful.

I hate to say it but there are some real jerks on battle.net!

5 Likes

^^^^ what he said! Please!

3 Likes

I 100% agree. I remember playing Brood War, if you got banned in a lobby, you were banned forever unless host remade the map. I think a 30 second- or 1-minute timer should be added.

4 Likes

It blows my mind that this has been an issue for over a decade, and not once did anyone on the Blizzard team ever think to fix it. Not in its peak. Not in its decline.

4 Likes

or when you get some teamkilling fktard who keeps rejoining after a remake, because he successfully ruined the first time, and there’s no way to ban him. God forbid you talk to the enemy team in HotS, tho