We could really use a multi-queue or fill-queue system

I think we would all benefit greatly from some way to queue for several different game modes at once. For example, queue for 1vAI or 2vAI at the same time and get into which ever one opens first. This would help people play the game more and make offering more game modes less costly.

Currently queue times are so long for some of these modes, I question why Blizzard even still includes/supports them.

2 Likes

your facing the ai, no one plays that, of course you will have long que times when waiting to play with a tm. as for 1vai you should have absolutely no que time for that so, why would it even be a problem in the first place. Also, you could start freinding all the people you come across vs ai, and ask them to team up. That would solve the whole queing and waiting for another player to join, then youll get instant game. I mean really there is no need for a multi que system, let alone that there is no development for the game so you definitly aint getting it.

Typical negative Nancy first to reply.

3 Likes

how is anything i said negative. would you care to explain what is.

I don’t think this is negative he’s not wrong what you said doesn’t make any sense as the 1vai que would just auto pop every time. Say you said 2v 3v 4v etc. instead same issue almost no one random ques for those so what you select would not much matter. You can always host your own custom game and add ai to your team and at any setting.

total noob comments by original poster. simple as that. best way to play vrs ai with a team is to freind people, cause no one plays vrs the ai when theres regular players they can play against let alone all the other stuff in this game, like coop and team campaign along with regular team games and 1v1. The only people who play vrs ai is noobs who are trying to learn. but that doesnt even really help you learn since the ai will never be as good as a human player.