Watching harstem's "getting grandmaster with terran" is really quite revealing about how imba protoss is

https://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/WardiTV_2021

Oh no facts are different… (Serral wasnt i think playing there, but Reynor and Clem did)

Heromarine and uthermal protoss are arround 5.8 to 6k, same goes for souL and probably some more i forget

The moment you’re a pro gramer with Terran reaching GM with Toss is super easy

If you are a pro, every race is easy enough to get into GM.Heromarine said any top level player with a smurf should have at least 5,8k,more with more practice time,which is what a pro lacks since their focus is on the main race. Practice with the race is what is important.

1 Like

One replay doesn’t set a player’s APM any more than Bill Gates sets the average income on Earth.

6.1 with eztoss

but boostyqt is terran he get skill 4 play terran

I really don’t think anyone even said that, lol.

The one and only Goba did lol.

Pretty sure he’s being ironic. No one’s that stupid.

You dont know how long they have been playing and learning Toss before they reached GM

nope. He was serious

Harstem had special teach him terran so that should already give him an advantage over heromarine who just makes up his own build orders and freestyles as he goes along.

Also i think Ty mentioned 2 years ago he was higher ranked on his protoss than terran despite only playing 1 warmup game a day, but that was also when terran was struggling alot.

Heromarine has less than 100 games on his Toss account
And Uthermal doesnt play Protoss that much either

Because as we all know, all players have 1 account, specially when they are offracing.Facepalm.

Ive been watching heromarine stream for years he doesnt play Toss
Harstem is just terrible outside his ezrace deal with it lol

1 Like

Sure, Heromarine versus Harstem, who is better?

I am looking at Harstem level, not Heromarine level, dude.

What the f kind of argument is that

yep, terran playing an easy race trying to convince everyone else that terran is “hard”
terran is like an RPG, just easy press stim, produce MM
protoss unit only works in diverse composition where each units need to do their job.
Just face it, terran is significantly easier than other two races, requires least amount of eco/macro, most cost efficient unit
bUt tErRan rEqUiRe sO mUcH aPM
yeah, very new, its not like the same whining point has been falsified over the last 10 years and terran has been proven to be the EASIEST and requires LEAST SKILL among the three