Warp Incomplete Brutal

Is this a thing that is possible? I’m thinking that no, it is actually not possible to get warp incomplete on brutal even after the fix. The problem is near the beginning of the second section. The first fight has the 4 prisms coming down and those are easy. However, after that fight as you walk down the next corridor it reveals the tal’darim up ahead fighting the constructs, and on brutal difficulty as soon as the game reveals these tal’darim they start warping units instantly. And so far as I can find, it is literally impossible to reach those prisms before they finish warping, let alone kill them. So, is this now the only achievement that actually cannot be completed on Brutal difficulty? Or is there something I’m missing that would stall that warp in for a half second or something.

Er, why will you want to do the achievement on Brutal?

Well, because it’s the only one thus far that I haven’t been able to do on Brutal. Would kinda suck if this achievement alone wrecks being able to do all achievements on Brutal.

But the achievement doesn’t require you to complete it on Brutal, only Normal isn’t it?

Well of course. I actually have the achievement, but I just was hoping there might be some way to actually complete all achievements on brutal, as there has been up to this point.

Well, I don’t think anyone theory crafted to the extent of doing all achievements on Brutal. Hopefully someone else has done it and can share with you their method.

Though in this case, you need to take note that there isn’t really an answer to your question because what you are trying to do is not something that is intended. Which also means that it is open to the possibility of it not being able to be done.

Check out beastyqt doing it around 4:29:00 on brutal. Takes him a few tries though.

2 Likes