Warchest event extended

Just wanted to see how much time is left for this warchest event when i noticed that it got extended by 10 days, so 10 more days of +50 xp boost.

Maybe this is a compensation for the current situation? But then again it’s worth nothing if they don’t fix this xp bug pretty soon…

The Mengsk stim pack stayed the same for me, no extra time granted. Was hoping that we get bonus time there too.

Someone before had mentioned a possible patch update today, but it doesn’t seem like it’s going to happen. Maybe next week we’ll see something…

Yeah I think it is because of EXP bug where you can only lvl non Mastery Commanders

Check GD, there’s the official thread.

2 Likes

The patch is (finally) out.
There’s also a thread about it.

1 Like

How odd, my launcher never said anything about any incoming patch.

I think quick hotfixes just happen instantly with a quick reset. Also, considering how long people have waited for this bug to be fixed my guess is that updating the launcher as well would have taken extra time.

Rather just push it through asap like they did with the box come up that said “SC2 req a restart”

Ah. I haven’t launched SC2 yet today, so that’s probably why.

Grrr… the XP due won’t be awarded! I don’t know if I’ll be able to get in more gaming until after the new year (when most of the XP boosts expire), but, oh well.

If you got time and wanna avoid them queue times you know where to find me.