War chest coop xp

Anyone know how much it gives?

1 Like

If you have the stimpack and do the bonus it’s more than playing ladder matches (bar the 10000 do you get for the first win as each race per day)

1 Like

In a brutal coop mission with the bonus objective completed, it gives 24,750 regardless wether you have a first win available or not.

1 Like

+50% to your combined XP from Main Objective, Bonus Objective, difficulty bonus, and Random Mission Bonus

Currently, you get 74,500 if you’ve gotten the max for all 4 of those.

Mutation bounty and FWotD aren’t affected.

1 Like

To add to what the others are saying, remember that you can also buy Commander bundles, which give Stims that stack with War Chest. You can buy a bundle for the stims even if you have the Commander already, there will be a price reduction because you own the Commander.

What does this do? If you double up, you get 88,000 XP on a map with no random bonus, and 99,000 XP if you do random map. This will be reduced by a bit if you fail bonus objective.

Zeratul, Tychus and Stet Commander bundles come with Stim packs. So, you could get one bundle now (it lasts one month) then get another after it wears off, and the third one after THAT wears off. That’ll be the best for your buck to stack with the War Chest, which lasts a lot longer than the month that a Commander bundle gives.

I asked a while ago, virtually nobody that talked to me about it feel this is in any way a form of cheating or tacky play.

The cost for a commander bundle is about 10 dollars, the cost for the War Chest is 25.

Hope this helps.

Stacking is awesome. But I am not willing to drop that much:P

To be more precise, it lasts 30 days. If you go by calendar month, some of them are 28, 29, and 31 days.

You also don’t need to wait after the 30 days. If you buy a Stimpack (via the CO bundle), that time will simply get appended to the Stimpack you have now. So for example, if you buy Tychus bundle, wait 10 days, then buy Zeratul bundle, you’ll now have 40 days on your Stimpack.

Of course, feel free to hold off on the bundle if you know you won’t be able to play for some time (e.g. you have a 1.5 week vacation/business trip coming up). I thought the CO bundles were limited time, but if it sounds from this thread that they’re still around, then that’s moot.

1 Like

Apologies, I didn’t know about Commander stims stacking. Thanks for telling me! I used Zeratul and Tychus, though, I am on my Stet one right now,.