Video PROOF that zerg players started the forum BALANCE war!

Old video proof that zerg started the bananalance war. It was all ok in the past but as always they destroyed everything.

U can’t deny the truth buddy. They started it. It’s facts. I told u before. We had peace. DukeNukem tried to to answer with nukems on them for peace. But they didn’t wanted to take a nuke. General Wap also confirms this. But u never listen. Stay blind. EXTREMETRUTH BANANALANCE VIDEO

hashtags:
#zergimbananalancewar
#movie
#highquality
#drama
#tragedy

9 Likes

Damn your voice and mic suck…

When will you put this vid private?

SUNDAY OR MONDAY. U no like the truth, huh?

3 Likes

It’s so bad that actually hilarious. Thanks dude.

1 Like

i never no that was record thank 4 post video of truth that happen

1 Like

It sounds like how I imagine Sasha Baren Cohen sounds without editing.
quality post, but how do we know its true?

2 Likes

The guy on the video is wearing a tie
It must be true

3 Likes

I can’t even articulate a proper response to this video.

2 Likes

Obviously it is true, becaue Sasha Baron Cohen is a well known Zerg sympathizer!!!

It’s even funnier when you turn on the automatic generated english subtitles.

haha

1 Like

Bump. I would love to see more content like this. Why is it no longer available?

This is actually good for the entire SC scene. If you ever feel like making a hilarious series on Youtube, with random, fun content, such as this, I’d be subscribing.

At the very least could you make this one available again? Or is this against the terms of conduct on this forum?

1 Like

No it was Terrans. Proven fact since 2010. And OP is the guy that still whines about throwalisks. Only make them if you want to help yourself lose.

1 Like

I had several bans after posting a youtube video of my creation and one of them got me banned after 10 minutes of posting, lol. So I probably break some global forum ToS of XXI century which means: “post anything and you are banned”. I try to be “super-safe” now while posting videos but usually it doesn’t work so I just post the videos for a few days and delete them to avoid the temporary bans.