Can we Update Structure Armor and Neosteel Frame into the single upgrade Neosteel Armor like in the current terrain versus mode please.
Honestly that upgrade and Raynors bunkers were rarely even used even with 50 hp marines. They could give it away for free and barely any Raynors would use it over siege tank and a missle turret.
Raynors need mobile bunkers like Sto ![]()
Yeah, I only use them for first / second waves then I recycle them except for Dead of Night. Bunkers are really useful there.
Actually, Reynor needs Terran Mothership which ruined the ladder in 5.0 patch. Would be such a waste to get rid of this hilarious bug completely.
I would really like if all bunkers had a “GET IN” ability to quickly get nearby infantry into the bunker.
Would also be great for Mengsk just to get all troops into a bunker immediately in an emergency.
I think this is a simple and good change.
There is no reason to have those upgrades seperated and so expensive.
May as well! I personally wouldn’t use it still but there’s no reason why they shouldn’t be combined.
It’s personally really interesting to me watching how different Coop and Ladder have gotten over the years. Things like this, Siege Tanks, or Void Rays really show how the two forked at one specific point in time. (Granted there’s been the occasional cross-over events like BC’s scoot-n-shoot going from Coop to Ladder.)
still haven’t seen the Thor splash radius buff come and kick in for swann yet