Unknown Refund / Chargeback Transaction

Hello SC2 Community! Just now, I was shocked to see that the campaign collection and some Co-Op commanders I bought were locked and capped to level five. It says that I have to purchase them again but I already bought them. While investigating what was wrong, I was shocked to see that in my transaction history, the items/products I bought were in a status labelled as “chargeback” when I DID NOT asked for a refund from Blizzard or manually refund from my payment method which is PayPal. As of now, I could only change the password of my battlenet account and send an e-mail to Blizzard about this. Can someone help?

I would also like to add that no one knows the e-mail and password of my account except me. When I checked my PayPal account, no money has been returned. I doubt that someone would be behind in all of this. Please help, thank you!

Hey there,

No one on the forums can help you with an account/billing issue, you would need to submit a ticket to support for anything related to your account. Click your name at the top right of this page, click support, click contact support and follow the prompts.

2 Likes