Tzatza - Crash Issue

Hi.
I have same issue, but on Mac. I already re-installed a program, but still nothing. Error 17DC454D-ED2C-41C0-B664-2C9482694EA9
Plz help. No other program should bother, it was working great just few hours before, and then sudden errors. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hey, tzatza!

It looks like this crash may be caused by your current macOS build. Please try updatng to the newest macOS build to see if it resolves the crash: https://www.apple.com/macos/catalina/

Hi Ibaraius,
Thanks for you reply, it’s not the macOS built as I didn’t update or change a thing from the time it was working till it stopped working. Anyway I did update my current Sierra to the latest, and still nothing. I wouldn’t like to change to Catalina as it’s most likely not an issue here. Is there anything else you’d suggest to fix my issue?

Other than updating to the newest macOS build, you can try a New Admin account to rule out system settings and program conflict issues.

You can also try Resetting the In-game Options.

Hi,
I tried New Admin account - still doesn’t work(
The same with Resetting the in-game Options. Also I tried the scan and repair option - no errors.
Here is a new account’s error on launching if it’s of any help for you: A31EED24-AE59-4BE5-A3F6-C72B90DFFC1C

Thanks in advance!

The crashes are all calling to some kernel issues which is a bit concerning. I’m curious to if we can force OpenGL if this may help with the crashes. If it doesn’t crash right away, you can switch by going to Options (Press ESC) > Graphics (Default tab) and change the Render API to Open GL 4.1 (Beta).

If you are not able to open StarCraft II without crashing, let’s go ahead and change it within the variables. Using finder, go to ~/Library/Application Support/Blizzard/StarCraft II​. The Library folder may be hidden, you’ll want to go to the home folder through finder, then right click (cmd + click) and check “Show Library Folder” Open the Variables.txt file and find the GraphicsApi= Change Metal to OpenGL3 so it should look like GraphicsApi=OpenGL3

This will only help with crashing. There may be some graphical issues with StarCraft II that we’re looking into.