Tychus in-game quotes

I heard Tychus mumbling 1 of his quote while playing “Mist Opportunity”, but really cant get the front part of the specific quote clearly, only the last part i am pretty sure was “should i keep it?”, could anyone tell me what did he said?

It’s a line he also says in campaign:

“It followed me home; can I keep it?”

It’s another dog reference, like “Big dog is off the leash” and “Make room for the big dog.”

6 Likes

Wow thank you so much, I’ve been trying to search it in the internet but can’t find it.

No problem!

It took me forever to figure out the second half to Stukov’s “Ah, the Aleksander! Something something something something.”

I had to ask around to find out that it’s, “I’m glad Gerard never saw it like this.”

2 Likes

Yup, this one which I wanna find out too, now finally cleared… great!

Not always, but turning on subtitles will display what they say, even if it’s just muttered. However, you’ll also see NPC dialogue, which can obscure much of the map screen (especially NOT needed if you’ve played the game enough to practically memorize most of the lines)

1 Like

Haha all this time I thought it was “your aunt”

1 Like

Not entirely related, but in BW I believed Zeratul said “soviet” instead of “so be it”. Im retarded.

1 Like

How about “my like for pie”, this stuck in my head since I played Atarnis…

1 Like

lol

I always thought he said “Ah, the Aleksander! I am glad your aunt never saw it like this!”

:smiley:

1 Like

Every time Zagara uses her Roach Drop ability/spell, I keep hearing “DEPLOY FORCEPS NOW!” (It’s actually “deploy forces now!”)

If I have music playing (or anything else that drowns out the game’s audio a little bit), instead of “You address me?”, I hear Zeratul say, “You undress me?”