Timing is all! Zerg

Hello,
i thought we could summarize in the thread all timing or possibly for all mu ZvP, ZvT, ZvZ.
Why? because it is very important for Zerg how long he can drones in the early game without danger to die.
Best you write what attacks and when and best what you should scout and when. If you think you have a good defense feel free to assign it.
But you should see the most important information right away.

btw. other races are allowed to write their timings as well :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello “Hallo” :slight_smile:

Well on your MMR (4000+) is the Macro usually already on high level. Starting from your point I think its important to learn all the Build Orders and know, which BO from your opponent can be counter perfectly with your own choosen BO.

Additional the Micro and spellcasters are more and more important.

I would suggest to watch on youtube the Series “From Diamond to GM” from “Vibe lol” …

Sorry, but thanks for the tip. This thread should not be a discussion or “I need help”;. but a small timing wiki for zerg from low to higher, that when you struggle you can chekc what other do or what you have to scout.

if possible, we can write in another thread about meaningful support, focus should be your clear timing list.

1 Like

DT - Archon Drop
~3:30 ->start Robo/ Dark shrine
~4:40-> warp Dt with WP
Scout: ~3:30-3:40 for Robo/ Dark shrine /start Robo/ Twilight Council (finish)
Lair need 57 sec to build

2 Likes

Hello “Hallo” :slight_smile:

I think thats a good idea, to summary all this Build Order Timings. If you have a good long list, i would suggest to post it additional anywhere in the Web, or on a blog.

That may be helpful in future for other people to find this post by Google search. :slight_smile:

It is true not enough advanced weapons if you time it right than the enemy will be weaker than you easy pickings who’s with me.

16 marine drop (first overlord sees a lot of marines hits at about 5:00 so drone until about 4:20 then build units non-stop (lings, queens, some banes) until 5:00, then get your 4th hatchery and drone again / macro & scout.
–> Variation: Marine / Hellbat allin from 1.5 bases (i.e. reaper gets skippend and first ovi gets shot by 2-3 marines.

Most early game timings hit between 4:30 and 5:00 (vs. T or P).

ToDo:

• Double adept timing
  • spore crawler timing (about 3:30 or 3:40 vs. earliest oracle; about 4:15 vs. DT rush and 5:00 if you don’t know what terran is doing / hellion banshee timing)
  • 4:30 to 5:00 is also BC timing (3 gas needed only for this tech; proxy can be 4:30 ish)

Can someone correct me / confirm my timings?

1 Like

glaive Adepts can hit pretty early like 4:00 or something - maybe earlier so scouting that is pretty crucial.

1 Like