Thoughts on Patch 4.9.2 Changes

No enemy dark templar in the campaign? Ghosts? Lurkers? Roaches? It’s been a long, long time since I played any of the campaigns, and I’m assuming you’re referribg to LotV specifically, so maybe I just don’t remember… but it seems like there was at least one mission with some cloaked enemy units

I mean actual Void Rays, not Destroyers, Amon use Void Rays in the mission of his Hybrid host body.

They have could use the Overseers, since the Protoss corrupted was allied with the Claw’s brood (Amon’s brood)

Fix mah boi Alarak. Poor lad lost his will to fight.

2 Likes

More like lost his focus. The way he twitches is like he can’t concentrate on who to kill next lol.

I will show this unit the power of the Highlord! Wait no, I will show this unit! No, this unit! No, the other unit! I’ve changed my mind again, back to teaching the first unit a lesson!

1 Like

He all of a sudden developed ADHD, lol. Or ADD. Either or.

The only void rays on that mission are the void illusion void rays, and void illusions are basically the souls of slain warriors, whether nerazim or not.

there is too true Void Rays in the north part of the map