This years April fools joke - F2 key gone

It would be pretty funny watching people play without having an F2-all army button.

I think blizzard should do this.

5 Likes

Or what about F2 also selects all your workers

11 Likes

Jokes on you! I actually never used the F2 key, because when I learned the game, I didn’t use hotkeys at all. Therefore, I’m used to actually CLICKING the “all army” button rather than using the hotkey it’s bound to. Hah!

1 Like

wow that would be really funny, many zerg players would loose so much mmr.

1 Like

I miss the actual memes when they would replace workers with mini-Warhounds or something silly.

It’s absolutely comical that people still think the f2 hotkey isn’t a good tool. Learn to use it properly and you’ll love it.

Now for the real joke - you losers who use rapid fire and think you’re doing something smart or intelligent

1 Like

Back in my day the select all army hotkey wasn’t in the game! All you youngsters have it easy with your F2 and rapid fire

Why? I think it’s a good design for my greenhand players. It make this game easier for them. I even use it sometimes ( probably often…when I feel too pressure in starcraft 2 sunch as I meet better players than me ). It make you have more friends. They can enjoy their ‘starcraft 2’, so why? I often use it in co-op mission.

Games are for fun. If they feel fun, it’s good, I think. You think you can handle 10 army formation like me? Or use 8 loacation formations like me?
Emmmm…I don’t agree.

I don’t like other person interfere my disposition of personal assets.

‘Focus on the whole rather than one location.’ you can get to grandmaster league too.

Oh, it is a good tool when used properly. The problem is, and I speak for myself, the lower leagues where it becomes this crutch and bad habit you can’t break free from.

1 Like

oh no… oh no no no no no no no. pls dont listen to him mr.blizzard.

I never use F2 but good april fool would be for the forum toss and Zerg A movers