This is absolutely ridiculous

How many weeks has it been since hackers have been able to crash the arcade? Does this game get any support from Blizzard anymore? My god it’s almost embarrassing that your players have to wait weeks (2 - 3?) for anything to be done about this. Pathetic.

3 Likes

How to Get People to Not Want to Spend Money on Your Company: 101

4 Likes

According to our forum goers, they sympathize with the cyber criminal, denying that is he a cyber criminal, and say he “just a troll.” Apparently Blizzard holds the same view.

3 Likes

Yeah I hope they pursue criminal punishment.

People don’t get to ruin other peoples times like this and just get called a troll.

I suspect it’s just self sabotage, they want to phase sc2 out as it doesn’t make enough money.

If they do that, then they better patch the game so it doesn’t require an Internet connection to play solely against the AI in custom games. The “must be online” mandate for games when playing in single-player mode is as perplexing as it is dumb. StarCraft isn’t a paid subscription game, so I have no clue why they designed it with that mandate.

Makes me sad to see this.

Queue blocking robots are blocking up the high level ladder too. " A player u were matched with has left the game or disconnected from the service "

@Seal I wonder if its not bots or not all bots and simply people trying to play the game and their game crashes on match start up. Seems to be whats happening to me all be it I’m not ranked in masters.

i can get that message up to 8 hours at time. i doubt 8 hours worth of matches are getting crashed.

Seal,

Your “problem” doesn’t have anything to do with this thread’s topic.

You have numerous threads in more than one forum, you don’t need to spam it into unrelated threads as well.

6 Likes

are you ok?

it’s completely on topic, just another thing the lazy/deplorable game company can’t seem to get right.

Issues with the Arcade attacks and your problems with ‘queue blocking’ are not related at all, Seal, and you are fully aware of that.

Not to mention that the former, the “lazy/deplorable game company” did manage to patch the first time around almost a week ago. This 2nd time around, they are currently investigating.

The latter is the result of blocks you placed on yourself, just like has been explained to you by several others, meaning nothing to do with a “lazy/deplorable game company”. Only you can solve your alleged problems.

5 Likes

I miss the balance whining…

1 Like

My dude I have hours upon hours of video proof on stream that the game company isn’t doing anything about the queueblocking.

Blizzard is lazy and deplorable, and only cares about taking our money and giving a bad product.

All 7 of my accounts have been muted due to mass reporting because blizzard customer care is completely automated. I even have accounts that literally have NO chat logs that are getting mass reported, and blizzard just lets it go because as I said 100 times, they are lazy and deplorable.

Your are barking up the wrong tree here.

1 Like

So you broke into Blizzard HQ and streamed their workers I take it?

3 Likes