They should add A.I

some times, there is just not enough players to be able to play. to compensate for that, they should add an A.I that comes into play if a player have waited a minute. the A.I should have a random max level commander with max mastery. could be shown as something like: A.I karax(if the A.I plays karax). they could also allow the A.I to be kicked if the human player do not want it.

1 Like

No no, it’s only fair if the a.i. has all sorts of commanders. So very likely you’ll get a sub15 non-mastery prestige x, which you will carry. It’s all part of the fun, right?

Otherwise, who knows how much you can abuse that system. Don’t like Karax or Swann? Continue to reset for a Zeratul or Tychus? That’s no good right?

Pretty sure there is no AI currently that can play with the Co-op units either with their unique abilities and research. Would require a lot of work to implement.

That’s coop. The part of this mode is to be 2-players. Playing with an A.I. on a coop thing wouldn’t be fun.

Just think how annoyed everyone would be with a new CO launch… :joy:

1 Like

Actually, I want Amon’s enemy base to periodically make a mini wave that may add itself to main enemy wave or patrol around the base or have workers to further reinforce their position like in ToP and OE.

If Blizzard can, they could develop another difficulty (let’s name it Extreme) where Base AI system is more advanced (like explained above) and add more Heroic Units around their base and their waves.

We could also enable “+” system separate from map difficulty as random mutation generator, (+1 ~ +6 determines level of mutation).
So there will be two separate systems to adjust the difficulty, 1. Map difficulty 2. Mutation difficulty.

I prefer raw power level and Ai than adding mutation as difficulty setting.
Thoughts?

as the community gets thinner, it will be more and more difficult to find somebody to play with. they likely do not have a choice if co-op is to survive.

You are too naive. Just creating the AI let alone competent one for all of the commanders is A LOT of work. Even if it’s one commander, Blizzard won’t do it. They can’t even release a single map for 3 years. And the only reason commanders are made is the fact that they make money and because otherwise the mode would be literally dead. Just look at the “prestige” system – not only is it horrible experience, it took only minor number changes, very little coding and very minor particle changes, which they probably reused from somewhere in the campaign. They can’t even fix minor issues (in the terms of work required), like horrible lag Stetellites create and broken AI of the medic Lt. Layna Nikara making her run deep into enemy base if using attack move.

In case you missed it, the reason co-op is dying is because they don’t put any work into it. Your statement while factually correct makes no sense… If they wanted the mode to thrive they would put work into it a long time ago, but as you can see they are not interested in it.

2 Likes

I agree that we gotta learn from a A.I its just kind kills meeting new rare gamers and will be so easy if you dont stay alerted :confused:

Andreasap thread, didn’t read.

1 Like