There you will find hidden truth about why zerg is really OP

The truth finally revealed!

People usually remember me from old sites adversitements like “coaches hate him”, “he used one secret trick to raise his… ladder rank in 3 few easy steps”, “10 minutes to improve your SC2 gameplay”, “he lifts 1000 kg parts of ultralisk with this diet and training”, “eat this everyday and you will easily destroy zerg players on the ladder”… But as the time has changed and Duke is now just an unknown old fart he finally wants to reveal the truth about one of many reasons why is zerg being OP.

SO REASON NUMBER ONE:

It’s because of ultralisks and how zerg in general does work. Zerg hard counters units and versatility.

Ultralisk is hard counter to everything except ghost and air units (but you can still base trade with protoss and zerg with your ultralisks vs air), but other zerg units are hard counters to other units aswell. So when you deploy hard counter against enemy ghost then your ultralisks with a little support of cheap zerglings (versatility) will counter everything on the ground and you will win.

Terran has counters for example, but he doesn’t really have hard counters maybe without few exceptions so in the late game he loses. Also Terran is missing any versatility, every single Terran unit is just a counter to every 1 or 2 other types of units (except marines) meanwhile the zerg units in general are good against everything if played properly.

So what shoud be done?

If a race is generally good in everything then atleast it shouldn’t have any hard counters like ultralisks. Nerf them hard and lets wait how the meta will settle.

1 Like

The ultralisks are not strong, quiet the opposite. Both buffs from the latest patch aren’t enough to even compensate -1 armor. Do remember that Terran also got an absolut hardcounter to the ultaralisk - marauder, which is dealing 20 damage against weaken ultras.

Ultralisks are in so bad position right now, that you have to be sorry for asking of any kind of nerfs for them.

1 Like

Ultralisk get melted from mauraders or stalkers or lurkers.

I love ultras but they’re not easy to play with against a player who knows how to counter them.

1 Like

Hello, liberators ?! helllooooooooooo…

1 Like

With ultras I think one of their best uses is hit and runs against expansions. With upgrades and some zerglings that have adrenal glands they can wipe even semi decently fortified bases if they don’t have to go through choke points then flee.

Zerg is, was, and always will be the hardest race to play in this game. It doesn’t matter how many Pro players main the race and win consistently with it.

1 Like

I used to play a zerg and except the pre-split against widow mines I didn’t need to do anything to hold the DIMAMOND RANK. I guess u just need 2 l2p or take lesssons from the mighty DukeNukem himself. Do you need a free lesson session on the forum? As a retired professional Terran player I will do it for free just for you, its like a won a therapy ticket, dont refuse the chance man.

1 Like

I play zerg. Do you feel like zerg is weak? I like to hear thoughts on this topic.

1 Like

Biggest problem Zerg needs multiple units type to deal with one unit type