The root cause of tvp imbalance

well it is true that i can beat protoss players late game, but only protoss players that i am allot better than, and not on equal skill.

1 Like

Hey, we all have areas we need to improve on. Good luck getting better.

1 Like

no protoss is at an inherent advantage late game

2 Likes

Late game right now is a little P favoured, Disruptors can frontline while Prism spam DT/Zealots to destroy bases.

TY vs. Stats is a very unorthodox series, none of the games actually made it to a typical TvP late game. Instead it was all base-trades.

Don’t think TvP is unplayable or anything though. Even Innovation went 2:3 vs Stats and Innovation sucks at the matchup.

On another note, luckily for Zerg, Vipers are very effective vs Disruptors. Without Viper, ZvP would be busted. Terran could get some help vs late game mass Disruptor meta (once they hit critical mass, even pros cannot micro effectively against).

Disruptors as a unit are NOT strong unless in overwhelming numbers. In fact they are probably underpowered for their cost and supply if only 2-3.

1 Like

I don’t think anyone is arguing the winrate of terran, but rather the viability of terran in late game vs toss.

Terran can parade push zerg and on even bases beats zerg with bio or mech.

Terran is very strong vs toss during the stim timing, and is where 90% of terran wins come from.

Only mech/ghost terran can win late game PvT, but mech terran can’t get to the late game in PvT.

Dies to storms “Damn I knew I should have played mech!”

Dies to early game meme “I should have just played bio!”

2 Likes

I think you got a point with that crowd control disruptors, I haven’t seen more accurate description than yours.

While disruptor is a necessary tool for late game Protoss, it should get redesigned to fill it’s early harass and late game hammer roles, while requiring as much control from both sides to play with.

Perhaps increased supply by 1, or redesign to initial (2015) form, or suggest something different (higher radius, but you see where it will land and target cannot be changed).

You have opened an interesting topic.

Hey guys

Where are you giving propositions to change anything ? It’s laughable. Blizzard will NOT change anything in the game because YOU want it. Forget it. Save your energy. If you’re asking to change anything you’re wasting your time, unless there is overwhelming demand for that.

Cheers

1 Like

Where? Here.

Many people come here to cry or watch others cry and few actually want to change anything, but they are big minority. Why do you think that we think Activision will implement any changes because of us?

I am here right now purely in order to understand issues in Protoss match ups.

Waste of time, indeed it is. Just like many different things.

2 Likes

Wonder if the easiest change is to make disruptors 150HP and 50 shield so that they are easily bruised and much easier to be sniped in the next encounter.

2 Likes

Well, they did change the voidrays.

wait pants? u r terran player?

how about the cycloin being trash

I tried cycloin/mine and got recked. toss just makes collosy and deletes my cloins from the map. not even a contest. I watched 20 cloins jusut vanish.

y u keep calling it cycloin?

1 Like

typical toss tactic to go after my spelling. keep enjoying your free wins.

lololol look at my username

keep getting free buffs from blizzard. keep being 40% of GM. keep finishing third in every tournament. keep being able to amove zeals to ez wins.

^^^ I wish that dude would stop pretending to be me. those comments are idiotic out of context. but what ever makes you happy I guess.

There are a lot of problems in PvT but if we are just conscentrating on the major things then disruters are out right broken in the late game. Other than that the early game in PvT is also broken. choose your P cheese or rush opener and Terran has to play it near perfect to win to get to mid gaame on equal footing. one mistake an its gg.

3rd on the list would be splash damage. but mentioning since its was already mentioned it is redundant. And that is the problem splash damage is over kill

he’s basically you

20 char

ohhhh i see hes cheeseclown not cheese town. ok makes sense.

1 Like