The protoss are disapearing on the ladder, 1v1

It’s not the only crime, he has been coerced by the reddit doctrine and must be sent to a re-education facility. Since he has casually linked apm with skill and watches Heromarine, there is hope left.

1 Like

Will you be the officer in charge? <3

not only did i watch heromarine i also did armwrestle with him in person. you jelly now?

I just cant keep that image out of my head that you are probably writing this while rocking a nice suit that probably costs more than my car.

Imagine challenging the person who broke his wrists playing terran to an arm wrestle. SMH. Much to learn.

1 Like

Exactly. Why do you think i challenged him on hsc? Why do you think He won 2:0 vs reynor but lost to skillious? :smiling_imp:
#apestogetherstrong

I only wore it for the memes. I have a huge collection, mostly stored away in vacuum sealed bags, from when I used to go to church. I always dressed very nice. It’s the way I snagged the attention of the ladies. In mormon culture, men wearing colored shirts is highly stigmatized and I’d stroll in there with a bright purple shirt and a white three piece just to rub in their face that I don’t give a F. The young women loved it, but everyone else was passive aggressive about it. I used to give the best prayers. In a room of 20 people I’d be picked probably 1 in 5 times notwithstanding how salty they were about my colored shirts.

They tried to get me to donate tithing to the church and to serve a mission (“you’d be great at it!!!” etc) but I was just there to flex and attract attention from the chicks. They legit thought I’d wear a plain white shirt and preach about joseph smith for them. I am really good at BSing, to the point I could probably be a megachurch pastor if I wanted, but no way in heck was I giving up the bright purple shirts. The lds church is worth about 200 billion so they definitely don’t need any money from me. I mean, would my donation be going towards helping the poor, or towards the church’s stock portfolio? Yeah, exactly.

So streaming time comes and I unseal one bag of ties and it has like 50 of them in it, lmao. I was impressed with how big my collection was. I sorted the polyester from the silk and tossed them in the washing machine. My machine has a nice anti-wrinkle feature that I find works well. There is no need to iron them.

These days I am a metal head, so I generally wear black jeans and a t-shirt with flaming skulls on it or whatever. I recently got a new one from the kiss band (“I was made for loving your baby, you were made for loving me” etc). I have too many business investments that require frequently getting your hands dirty to ever wear a suit all day. I have several businesses that I own and operate and which produce tremendous amounts of absolute filth. I have a bit of the “walter white” syndrome. Walter White in breaking bad was a genius but he couldn’t ever build his drug empire larger than a 2 man operation because he couldn’t trust anyone. The only person he trusted was jesse and he only trusted jesse because he was like the son he never had. That’s where I am at. It’s easier for me to build a machine and code the movement behaviors for it than it is to hire someone and pray they show up to work on time. It’s just not worth the hassle. Machines do exactly what you ask them to do, they do it perfectly, practically for free, and they don’t take breaks nor do they get sick. I don’t think people realize we are headed towards a technology singularity where the average joe worker is going to become irrelevant. Technology is to the point that anyone can buy and build machines which can then build bigger and more complicated machines. Never before in the history of mankind as this kind of mass production capability been accessible to literally anyone, and people are still obsessing over football and basketball.

My favorite band is Tool, by the way. That band is just heads and tails above everyone else in terms of quality. The lyrics are simultaneously highly philosophical and yet amazing simplistic and thought provoking. The instrumentation is highly dynamic and complex; it’s on par to a symphony.

With the SCOTUS in america poising to delete the chevron deference, this song is highly relevant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D2R69gVyZ0

:musical_note: Control, your delusion
Insane and striking at random
Victim of your certainty
And therefore your doubt’s not an option
Blameless, the tempest will be just that
So try as you may, feeble, your attempt to atone
Your words to erase all the damage cannot

This song perfectly captures the vindictive and capricious nature of people who consider themselves rulers. To the rulers, the laws aren’t laws, they are tools to control opposition, and that’s where the current federal government is inside America. Laws are usually for social cooperation, and the chevron deference has made the bureaucracy too powerful to the point that they act like rulers, rather than civil servants, and so they use the laws to retain power and harm other people.

I feel bad for the Alaskans who can’t mine gold because the EPA invents some BS regulation out of thin air despite not living in Alaska and never having even visited it. All the freaking out they did about Trump comes down to this moment right here. Overturning the chevron deference is what they were afraid of. Buh-by administrative state! It was nice knowing you! :wave:

Here is another absolute masterpiece:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7DfQMPmJRI

:musical_note: Now, contagion I exhale you
Deceiver says, he says you belong to me
You don’t want to breathe the light of the others
Fear the light
Fear the breath
Fear the others for eternity
But I hear them now, inhale the clarity
Hear the venom, the venom in what you say, inoculated

It’s a song about inoculating yourself to mental contagions, which is what is required to truly free your mind and become an independent thinker. The biggest fear that almost everyone has is shame. They fear judgment from other people. So really it’s a song about overcoming fear of judgement and seeking truth no matter the social costs. The truly transformative nature of this experience is that people don’t end up hating you -you’d expect that they would- but instead you become a leader, and people follow you. This is how leaders are born. So this song shows an incredibly deep understanding of psychology and social dynamics.

You can apply this framework to analyze Jordan Peterson, by the way. He saw a problem in society, aka stigmatized young men regressing to their mothers basements, and he found a way to reach them and communicate with them in a manner that they can understand. Not a single person on the planet had been able to do this, in fact almost everyone else treated this group with contempt. Initially he was derided for going against the grain and reaching out to these “untouchables” that were shunned by society, but now he’s a world leader on a range of topics. He’s easily the most influential psychologist to ever exist, and by a large margin. There is no way you can accomplish something like that without fear inoculum. His journey from lowly professor to world leader has been interesting to watch, and this song by TOOL perfectly captures that process.

1 Like

game is called terrancraft for a reason, they fired a lot of people, of the terran lovers are gone to and game will finaly get balanced, i didnt touch ranked in months almost a year now, no point

1 Like

brilliant. yes. It doesn’t matter that Protoss Pro’s can’t win a big on. The race is still OP. nerf it.

1 Like

Played a protoss last night that raged “SHOW ME THE PREMIER TOURNAMENT WIN IN THE LAST 12 MONTHS.” He raged like that for about an hour straight. There seems to be a correlation between abusing APEtoss for free wins and the inability to think logically.

In the last map pool, that was definitely true. Every terran on the ladder felt like a top grandmaster to play against. Legit. I’ve played ForGG on the new map pool and it was easier against him than it was vs wardiitv on the previous map pool. There’s probably 2,000 mmr difference between the two. I mean, they had tvtvtvt semi finals TWICE in a row in the gsl – the first and second time it’s ever happened. On the new map pool, zvt is practically a free win because the pool favors zerg more than terran and terran players are out of practice. I have a 59% win-rate vs terran (lmfao) and I am not even trying hard at all. I clapped a bio terran with nydus swarm host. That’s not a real build. It’s a build designed to lose.