The problem with the collector's edition

Good afternoon
I have already discussed this problem with several Game Masters, they directed me to bug report.
The ticket number is EU93892729
I recently purchased the physical collector’s edition of Legacy of the Void. I activated the key from the disk on this account. All rewards were credited to the account, but only except protoss themed card back.
I thought it was the physical edition that was the problem and recently purchased all 3 electronic collector’s editions of Starcraft 2. This did not solve my problem.
In addition, the site states that buying the collector’s edition of Heart of the Swarm - as a gift comes wings for the game Diablo 3, wings of the Queen of Blades. I didn’t get them either.
I apologize in advance if I posted in the wrong forum thread, but I was directed here.
I ask you to credit me a protoss themed card back and wings for Diablo 3, as that on the site that the brochure from the physical edition - it says that I should get these things.
P.S. If necessary, I can send a photo of the physical edition and a screenshot of the purchase of electronic editions. Thanks in advance.

just out of curiosity, but where did you buy the physical media from? Also what is this card back and wings thing you speak of. Is that for hearthstone?

I bought it on one of the online marketplaces in Poland
Yes, it’s a card back theme for a Hearthstone.
And wings are a cosmetic item in Diablo 3.

For D3 cosmetics, they don’t always show up while on the character screen. Enter a game with any character, then look for the wings.

It’s possible that there’s a similar mechanism with HS. Try moving around the various screens or try a game, then see if the card back has appeared.

Unfortunately this solutions don’t help me.

You’re using the same blizzard online account for all the games right?

Yes, only one, don’t have another’s accounts.

to be fair, i bought the deluxe collecters addition roughly six or so years ago and was never given any of that stuff either as far as i know. but frankly i dont care about the cosmetic bs like you all do.

It’s about fairness here
Imagine you buy a phone, and the box says it comes standard.
You buy it, bring it home, and there is no charger inside, for example. Would you feel cheated?
I’ve been a Blizzard fan for over 15 years and there are literally a few games I haven’t bought. It offends me that a company of this caliber, treats its consumer with such disregard. It’s not okay.

totally understand you want what you paid for and the description they have on the site says all that should be included. And frankly thats pretty much the only thing extra you get from buying the collectors edition over the original edition anyways so you should get it, being that you did pay extra for it in the first place.

Exactly. In my case - I paid twice. Neither the physical or electronic edition includes what was promised.
The disappointing part is not the fact that I didn’t get the cosmetic items, but the technical support.
I had bots responding to me for about a week, and now my post is being responded to by players, not company employees.

i get it fully. its rediculous. even more rediculous that they made this game free to play and we payed for it. They should refund every single person who ever bought the game there money back. im like you i bought wings back when it first came out, but life got in the way and i wasnt able to play the game again till some time after lotv, and when i did i bought the delux addition. thats alot of money. then they go out a year or so later and make the game free to play.

1 Like

Will I get a sane answer or resolution to my question or will I continue to be ignored?