The game is dead pt2

Every macro game devolves into the same unit combination and interactions. No creativity at all in Matchups vs P:

Terran lategame = ghost, viking, liberator marauder, mine (if played properly hardcounters all protoss armies)

Protoss: disruptor, stalker. cuz thats all protoss seem to be capable of doing these days.

Zerg, viper, corruptor, broodlord, infestor + mass harras lings/bling (if played properly hardcounters everything toss has)

i remember the time when there was actuall fluidity in playstyles. Now its just, if i macro, i greed, if i greed, i just make all the lategame tech and combine them.

Some races have a free pass to macro, while others are permanently struggling to even get an army supply up when timings hit.

The game has become stale because of its community.

The meta is so predominant and ppl want it to stay that way, so the game never evolves past this bs. (look at viper design or disruptor design, absolutely trash but mandatory)

Permanent harrass is made for ppl who enjoy gambling over skill. Starcraft 2 multitasking is beyond broken. But ppl enjoy abusing it rather then play a good game.

The only part where starcraft 2 is still starcraft 2 is midgame, where there are actuall options to choose from. Where straight up engages still happen.

But seeing balance being so off, races midgame vary enormously in advantages and windows they can hit. Look at lurkers timing. 1 unit that automatically forces lategame to happen. Because midgame armies just cant deal with it properly, cost efficiently.

Even if you have half the workers of your opponent and equal army supply, you can still macro out of it because you managed to tech to your precious autowin condition.

And this is the state blizzard wants the game to be at the worst in its history.