Tested Better Game Balance by MyOhMind

Also if you do like the mod, please consider giving it a 5 star rating. Those are really helpful because the last few ratings it got were from over a year ago when the mod first was made, it’s had hundreds of iterations and changes to get to the great state in is in now.

Can you just quit trolling and do it? Nobody seems to know where this thread of yours is.

1 Like

Can you just quit trolling and do it? Nobody seems to know where this thread of yours is.

I updated the mod to include it. Both in the link under the description of the mod and in the patch notes part of the mod.

The thread isn’t even hard to find, just use common sense when it comes to map editor threads and map editor maps or content on these forums.

Oh, thank you! Extra Characters.

1 Like

Put the link here.

1 Like

Like I said, I still need to add descriptions for most of the changes and get the final Protoss changes done.

I’m actually very glad you reminded me since I should have included the patch notes to the extension mod earlier. People were asking about this too since many of them would play and not notice the changes at all until I specifically told them what they were. When they did notice and play with them they are always like “wow, this is better than expected!”.

1 Like

Here y’all:

3 Likes

Thank you for linking that.

I got you, brother. So you always edit it?

All these changes are no good, where is the nydus worm debuff?

Yes, all the time…

The number of iterations and brainstorms would make your head spin.

If anyone is up for play testing let me know or add me in game.

I mean, I’m a co-op/campaign player mostly and I only just dabble with actual matches, but we can if you got time tomorrow. I’m an EU pelb though, so calculate that into timing.

1 Like

Well add me ingame, I’m usually on the NA server for testing but the mod is fully up to date on the other servers.

Would you mind giving me your BattleTag then? Or you can add me instead if you don’t want all these fine folks seeing yours.

MyOhMind#1910 is mine.

I’m actually playing through the SC1 and SCBW campaign right now.

Well I’m actually heading for bed but here’s hoping we can play a round or two tomorrow. Just don’t forget I’m an inept.

Edit: A shame about your tag. 1911 is my favorite gun.

Did you like myohmind’s bananalance?

Ain’t gonna lie, I hit him up right before I decided to hit the sack and due to our timezone differences we postponed the act until the weekend, but I’m looking forward to it and keep y’all updated with my honest opinions.

1 Like

What league are you? I wanna hop in too if you’re anywhere near my level. 3.9rando.

1 Like