Test Map Achievement

Anyone know if they are ever going to bring this back?
I didn’t realize it had been added because it was randomly added to a section
and I literally have 99.9% of achievements except this one so safe to say this is frustrating.
The testing button has been grey for ages but now there is a PTR? Is this a PTR thing?

No. PTR is a server not a game mode and any achievements you earn on there are not added to you region account. Since Patch 5.0 rolled out they haven’t enabled the Testing mode in Versus or updated the official Balance Test Mod for Custom.

Will they ever bring this back? It’s probably not something Classic Games has on their list, just like they don’t seem aware that there used to be Co-op XP bonuses during holidays and other events or that the War Chest skin bundles are supposed to be discounted by 50%.

There’s a very small chance that one of the few people who can actually get in touch with the current Classic Games people might be able to clue them in for the future, especially if there are some portraits and other stuff lined up for the 25th anniversary in March. I mean, they did fix a long list of Co-op issues that were gathered by the community. I wouldn’t hold my breath though.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.