Terran Mech Build Orders

Im currently trying to get okay with a mech style but I’m trying to figure out a good build order. Im not really a fan of classic mech, or battle mech bc of the cyclones.
Specifically I’m wondering there’s a good mech build to counter Skytoss A move that I don’t need widow mines and marine for

1 Like

Wait…if you don’t like tank mech and you don’t like cyclone mech…what kind of mech are you looking for? Seems to me you’re kinda running out of options there, lol.

Aside from that, though…cyclone-based mech comps are going to murder skytoss armies if done right. Note that “if done right” includes all the timing attacks and harass and pro-active army movements you need to do with that style for it to be effective.

It sounds not that I don’t like it necessarily but I’m absolutely trash at micro

I dont understand why you dont like cyclones. Cyclones i found will drop voidrays like flies. A few siege tanks to blast ground units and youre golden. Marines are also probably your best bet to kill skytoss. They rip through voids.

I too would like to know of a good mech build style for terrans. It fits my personality more than bio mass marines. I have never used cyclones before (probably because I rarely play tarren) but I go disruptor rush so I think my micro is good.

Bc rush with hellion or hellbat, 3cc for tvz
Tvp i dont recommend mech

You don’t understand how sc2 works if you’re looking to play mech styles while completely ignoring the two general “schools” of mech

You either learn to play them and become more successful or be stubborn and do your own thing and never improve from where you are now.

You should work on your mechanics before anything though

Stop giving people bad advice. I am master and I don’t have a build order and decide what army to go for while watching the loading screen. The fastest way to learn is by copying someone but you can ABSOLUTILY just do your own thing and be fine. … Idiot

I didn’t say anything about a build order you buffoon

The bo thing is so you would understand how little it matters in low elo. If I can play masters without a bo. Why even bother with it in low elo. Just have fun and give people actual advice. Also a lot more mec styles aviable than just tank or cyclone syle. Everything you said is just … Okay … Thanks for nothing. At least link him to a yt channel or a bo site so he can actually learn.

yea

youre clueless lol

Both y’all are petty

3 Ms… marines, marauders, medivacs… watch Winter’s YouTube videos.

1 Like

In my experience you can’t beat Sky Toss with mech. You have to go bio and/or Sky Terran.

make more thors. Thors destroy skytoss. Sprinkle in mines and suddenly the interceptors are gone.