Terran is bonkers strong vs Zerg (apparently)

It is pretty obvious RabbidDrone didnt watch many terran games. He probably only watches ZvZs.

1 Like

Do your analysis ever show that Terrans are not imba?
Honestly I don’t understand why the title says “Terrans are strong vs Zerg” while apparently it is Zerg to be weak against both the other races. Probably the meta has to settle down and you miss your dear winfestors and cheesus worms.
By the way, are these differences meaningful by any chance? 270 vs Protoss and 315 vs Zerg, the difference is 15% of the entire value… And please, show the s.d. when you plot average values; if they are higher of 15% of the mean, well…

Holy words

20yyyyyyyy

ZvZ finals isn’t terrible to watch…from time to time…but when its all the time, its gets old quick.

1 Like

ZvZ is literally the least interesting match-up in SC2, change my mind. You can’t.

2 Likes

Personally, I think most interesting to least interesting goes:

1. TvZ
  2. TvP
  3. TvT
  4. PvZ
  5. ZvZ
  6. PvP
2 Likes

Yes because hour long turtle games are oh so very interesting.

Close

1. TvZ
  2. PvZ
  3. TvP
  4. TvT
  5. PvP
  6. ZvZ
2 Likes

Your favorite MU to watch is ZvZ? really?

As Asamu already pointed out to you in another thread, you just suck at closing out games if your rush fails.

2 Likes

I think most ppl consider TvZ the most interesting matchup to watch. Theres plently interaction and action going on. Tho Its mostly T doing harras with Z defending or doing zergling runby.

But that is mostly caused by nature of both armies. T cant fight Zerg head on and Zerg cant move into sieged terran. Therefore T needs to harras to try and expose Z main army to counterattack if its out of position or just win by thousand cuts if not.

And if Zerg absorbs it all or does more dmg back, T just dies.

I kind agree and my TvZ (not including TvRandom) is at 100% win rate right now.

Mostly because of my savage build that acts like a series of skill checks.

2 rax reaper skill check
9 Reaper 4 Hellion skill check
Reaper Hellbat skill check
BC with +1 attack skill check
and finally
Reaper Hellbat BC frontal push skill check

If any of the skill checks deal too much damage, the next phase will start to snowball the momentum.

Comes in 1 and 2 base variants, depending on whether I want a fast BC or if I want double Starport BC production that hits 60-90 seconds later.

Made that build after PiG kept going on about 5300 MMR Terrans who 1 base every game…figured if they can do it why can’t I?

Kinda evolved from my previous Reaper Hellion cheese into the monster build it is today.

Yeah, because Blizzard has consistently nerfed every single form of aggression that Zerg can do to Terran. Instead of being a back and forth all game, TvZ has been, for years, “Can Terran do enough damage to win before Zerg gets lategame?”

Imagine if the last two rounds of Nydus nerfs hadn’t gone through and Zerg actually had a consistent all-in against Terran. Because right now Terran has consistent all-ins that work against Zerg.

2 Likes

“FANTASTIC!” - design team.
“AMAZING!” - sales team.
“YOU’D BETTER BE RIGHT!” - management.
“BORING!” - literally any player who doesn’t play terran.

Meanwhile… Nydus… That one thing instantly negates any defenders advantage, transforms all your units into hyper aggressive ones (even OP queens) and gives them free TJ at no cd.

1 Like

It’s too soon to say anything the patch is fairly new. But if you read your opponent well as Zerg you pretty much have answer to everything. I had some fast wins when I defended the 2 bc rush with just couple of queens and a free spore crawlers.

Besides Terran has to do some dmg early or midgame, otherwise they suck )).

In another side if you didn’t read a proxy or bc rush you are dead )).

Literally one forum whiner called rabiDrone.

1 Like

Except this statement is more than likely false and something like 90%+ of Zerg are, if anything, at an advantage?
Look at ladder stats instead of generalizing the pro level to every level of play before making a claim about the entire playerbase, because applying stats taken from the pro level to every level of play is stupid.

“Points out that the statistics in this OP have the same problems that every single one of these threads has had.”

1 Like

Can’t remember the last time i’ve seen a good TvZ.

Clearly, ZvZ delivers far more than TvZ.

It’s more :
PvZ/TvP
ZvZ.
PvP
TvZ.
TvT.

• Sees statistics that the vast majority of zergs underperform at the pro level.
  • Claims zerg is advantaged.

(:clown_face: logic)

You’re the one making that generalization. My data is of and about the pro scene and no other level. Also, your outrage over this generalization is clearly selective since people have been using the pro scene (serral in particular) to generalize balance about lower levels, yet you haven’t called them out despite the fact that they definitely make that argument while you blame me for it even though I don’t. This is called bias.