Swarmhost every game

I like to build swarmhost every game!

1swarmhost of 3supply can ezz outperform any production of 4drones.
(goes upto 12 drones per 1swarmhost, if you are swarmhost god)

4drone* 0.9minerals per sec * 43sec/100rouch cost= 1.6Rouch production per 4 drones per 43sec.
1.6rouch*2supply+4drones=7.2supply required to outperform 1 swarmhost

I see it as a double effective supply unit, to do so, i sacrafice supply in drones and queens! Mostly queens, depending on the elo and matchup and mood

To do so, you need to launch locust waves asap, and keep spamming them!
Few ways to do it:

1. Proxy hatchery, verry effective since spines/spores can support swarmhost, and therefore no other units or mapcontroll is required to start battle asap, (5min mark) still using it in ZvZ
  2. Nydus worm, verry effective for swarmhost, since it not needs to be inside the enemy base to do damage.
  3. Map control, and walking your swarmhost to the enemy. Probably the best!
    4to6 empty hatcheries and 1tumor-queen and muta and spines and spores and swarmhost.

Most games, you also need other unit
i dislike the zergling-queen meta
however, thouse queens may be nice, if you manage the transfuses, meanwhile keeping your queens not on max energy, nn extra larve, more hatchery better gives faster creepspread and tank-delay, etc etc

Hydra can be bad, countered bye alot of things, even more things then muta
Roach nice finisher, but not that great as opener
Mutalist best opener
Anti air required, ground clear should be done with swarmhost, ground support still nice!
Muta best:

1. can not be outplayed that often like hydra can be (mass zealots, BC, or things like that)
  2. must shoot in air
  3. big gass cost, swarmhost cost 138minerals (incl supply) and 75gass,
    so when spam spines+spores+drones+hatch, you have plenty gass for muta
  4. attack intervalls when combined wirth swarmhost and out of combat life regen
  5. unlocks the corrupter tech, to dominate the sky swarmhost counters
  6. extra pain for enemy, and super fast map control
  7. as opening, revealing it to enemy before swarmhost, makes swarmhost hit twice as hard, they go anti-air-herass

Slow-Roach is like a walking spine offcreep, only required against swarmhost-muta-(hydra)-counters: mass marine or mass SCV-missle turret-planatary-everywhere, basetraders.
I mostly unlock rouch after i start release locusts
verry nice when use proxy hatch in ZvZ

1. Map controll Opening:
    Hatch-gass-pool-Hatch/Lair-1queen-spine’s-Spire-Infestation pit-Hatch-Spores and spines-5muta-2swarmhost-hatch-8muta+10swarmhost+2corruptors, release-roach warden