Supply Block Issues

Been trying to improve my macro and focus in on key things that I struggle with. In particular, I get supply blocked frequently. After about 30 supply I pretty much freestyle macro the game and this is where I usually get supply blocked every now and then.

What are some general rules for building overlords when progressing through a macro game? And how did you find was the best way to learn how to avoid it?

look for macro cycle.

Literally watch your supply and build overlords when you’re close to block or before you plan big rounds of units.

I make sure I build ovi at 20/22 and 30/36. After that, I usually have enough spare attention that I don’t get blocked, as long as I’m building them a few at a time, and they’re not dying needlessly

Assuming you build in waves because you are macroing, just start adding in overlords to every cycle. Even if you over do it its fine because once you have the habit of building lots of overlords, you can start to fine tune when you need them.

there is a correct answer to throw in your build thats pretty simple just figure it out

once you get to 100 you can just spam it though