Suggestions regarding some of the weaker heroes

specifically zagara. zagara`s summons is affected by upgrades but, not zagara herself. zagara remains permanently at 0 defense. my suggestion is to make each defense and attack upgrade also affect zagara. then it is alarak: he should also be upgraded by unit upgrades.

I see no reason why not to do this. Dehaka is fully affected by upgrades. I don’t see why they shouldn’t.

Wait, he is? I thought he gets more powerful through leveling, but not by unit upgrades.

Agree. Also, alarak’s mothership and destroyer, which are permanent in the third prestige, should also be affected by the master points which increase the attack speed of alarak’s units

1 Like

Upgrades affect the armor and damage he has yes.

QoL suggestion for Han and Horner.
Galleons should also benefit from Endurance Training and heal outside of combat.
It’s really annoying having to bring scvs all the time to repair.

That talent (l 11th… Horner’s units regenerate health while out of combat.) only applies to Horner units. I believe Assault Galleons are Han units. Also note that you can get self healing when they get their “drone/interceptor” upgrades.

Otherwise, make friends with a non-P1 Karax ally

It was discussed somewhere that the power levels in Sc2 are greater, so (in-game) level upgrades are more negligible, unlike in Sc1. Still, I wouldn’t mind adding this in anyways

I know they are Han’s “units”, but they are also your production facilities.
I don’t think it’s an unreasonable request to have them heal outside combat as a QoL as well.

It would literally go against the description of that talent. A workaround is to just change the wording of that talent.

If we’re delving into that territory, I’d like Artanis P1 Dragoons to get a boost due to the Prestige’s (+). It originally says only for “active” abilities, but change the wording, or make and exception to cover the Goon as well.

They do once you upgrade them