[Suggestion] Please Rotate Team Maps

We seriously need a new rotation for team maps to keep things fresh and interesting. There is an active userbase still playing and we would appreciate a change up too. Here are some fairly balanced LOTV maps that should be placed back in:

2v2: Efflorescence LE, Magma Mines, Traitor’s Exile
3v3: Rosebud LE, Backcountry, Bastion of the Conclave, Augustine Fall LE, Snowbound Colony, Doraelus Hills
4v4: Troizinia LE, Sunset Valley LE, Sacred Grounds, Multiprocessor LE

7 Likes

I agree, getting tired of the same maps for the last year or so now.

1 Like

It would be absolutely amazing if we could get a teams map rotation for the next upcoming season.

3 Likes

not gonna happen by the looks of it. Pig just found out that 1v1 is getting 7 new maps and teams are not getting anything.

The last team map rotation happened midseason. If we voice our concerns, there’s a possibility that we will be heard.

doubt that, and its been 2 years now, obviously there done with it.

We thought the same for the last teams map rotation that took well over a year to do. And, the community definitely thought for some time we had seen the last of the balance updates. Clearly, if there’s enough community driven interest, there’s actually a hopeful chance that we’ll get a switch up. Especially since it’s on the easier side to do. I don’t see the point of defeatism, especially because teams still has tons of players that would appreciate this.

3 Likes

I don’t mind having a chess board personally, but this bugged MMR system needs to get rectified asap.

1 Like

I mean sure, but I much prefer a fresh rotation more than anything right now.

2 Likes

New patch updated but there isn’t any different team maps in sight. =/

2 Likes

For the love of god please rotate the team maps, this is terrible

2 Likes

rotate deez nuts. 20

Please rotate! How do we get through to Blizzard about this?

Hoping for an update soon on this. It’s been forever and a half.

2 Likes

Im asking everyone I can. Harstem said on reddit he is trying to reach out to the devs.

2 Likes

Yes!!! I 100% agree with Op, it’s really pathetic they don’t update the team map pools as often as 1vs. I actually stopped playing Sc2 for 5 years cause I got so sick to death of the team maps. Please update them or even let the community make them & add them to the map pools.

1 Like

Come on Blizzard! We’re still waiting on team maps being changed up.

2 Likes

Yes please, rotate the 2s/3s/4s blizzard or at least allow the community to do it.

Please please I love 2v2 playing with my bro but I’m a bit tired of getting Fields of Death every 2/3 matches.

2 Likes