[Suggestion] New Purifier AI Champions for Fenix

Additional Champion AI in the Purifier Conclave:

• Karass - High Templar
  • Urun - Phoenix
  • Mohandar - Void Ray

Upgrades for Champion AI:

• Karass’ Psionic Storm increases the damage radius and may also heal friendly units.
  • Urun can use Graviton Beam up to five enemy units.
  • Mohandar’s Void Ray increases the range and damage as it continues to attack and stays that way when not attacking.
1 Like

Hmm, I’d like the Champion abilities to be more unique than that.
–For Karass, Artanis’ HT and Archons already do that.
–For Urun, Artanis’ Phoenixes can only Graviton Beam 2 units at a time, but it’s “just that but more”.
–Mohandar is more unique.

As for actual suggestions, not sure, as I have yet to play the LotV campaign (so dunno where our existing champion’s unique abilities come from). But a Zealot doing a wide slash to do large damage to multiple targets, and Warbringer having a high, single DPS attack that also works against air (when Colossi typically only hit ground and not known for high DPS) would be what I was thinking.

Also, would like a Champion for the Disruptor unit. Give it more incentive to make them.

I’d prefer they have a Disruptor champion first, so it’s not so left out from P2. That, or allow Disruptor to auto fire like a Vanguard.

Probably Aldaris will be the Disruptor champion.

Observer champion that give a buff to surrounding units when in surveillance mode, buff getting stronger with lots of observers (typical champion buff system).
And make Probius greater :wink:
As for the Conservator champion, I spent all my inspiration on the observer, sorry, maybe another day.

I wish they’d make Probius into an actual Champion and allow it to insta warp structures.

If he could do that, the scout team in the cinematic wouldn’t have lost so many units in the first place. Then again, Purifiers upgrade everything. XD

Well the real Kaldalis was also not a walking(jumping) meat grinder in the cinematic and Talis wasn’t an illusion master during the prologue missions too just to name a few. :rofl: so I guess their purifier copies were upgraded.