Suggest 1 buff and 1 nerf to EACH RACE

Try and be fair to everyone. Even you, Terran players!

6 Likes

Z:

Nydus requires creep.
Overseer -added spell “parasites”, something like protoss revelation.

T:

BC -Tactical Jump removed. Added “Ignite Afterburners” like medivac. BC can’t attack while active. It can be canceled to start attacking. The “Rapid Reignition System” upgrade now also benefits BC’s.

P:

Prism -requires the speed upgrade to have fast warpin.
Cloak rework.

Z

• Nerf : SH reworked to a carrier like design : new locusts have 6 DPS +6 vs light, each SH can spawn 3 locusts instead of two (total 36 DPS vs light, 18 vs armored or untagged), SH can call back locusts from 10 range by making them fly back (and store them), > 10 range locusts can move freely but can’t fly anymore, locusts cost 10M each, aren’t temporary but can be rebuilt upon destruction.
  • Buff : Ravager +1 bile range via a roach warren lair upgrade.

T

• Nerf : Tactical jump requires an upgrade on Fusion Core, and is performed in 6s instead of 4.
  • Buff : Cyclone +1 lock-on trigger range (8->15 instead of 7->15) with mag-field accelerator, supply cost reduced to 2.

P

• Nerf : Disruptors novas no longer give vision, and do friendly fire to all of protoss units (even disruptors).
  • Buff : Charge now deals damage again (4 dmg) ; chargelot base speed settled to 4.42 midway between current and old charge speed.

Having the nydus require creep is killing it, IMO. Also, I do see only nerfs for P in your list.

The idea of afterburners for BCs seems interesting though, but considering what happens to an isolated medivac once the boost goes off, in the end that wouldn’t allow escape from corruptors or mutalisks.

Zerg nerf - remove swarmhost
Zerg buff - bring back infested terran (perhaps reworked)

Terran nerf - decrease medievac heal, to soften up the 200/200 bio deathball
Terran buff - decrease cyclone supply to 2, increase atk speed, but keep the dps the same

Protoss nerf - make forge require a gateway and kill canonrush
Protoss buff - zealot charge damage revert, OR rework the tempest to something that does something. Honestly, if i se 5+ tempests in a game i go lol ez win

I see, well the patern in my suggestions is that IMO quick offensive teleportation in your base is not healthy for the gameplay.

The BC afterburners could last a lot longer than the medivac, I picture it also as using it as a bait into mines or your army in the example you gave with muta, corruptor.

For the toss, the buff is cloak, I didn’t say remove it, but rework it in a more viable way, specially for gateway and robo units. The Mothership is not cutting it for me, something like this: Protoss Cloak Rework.

Terran buff: mules now cost minerals to make and are permanent (don’t expire).
Terran nerf: mules now cost minerals to make and are permanent (don’t expire).

Zerg buff: inject does 4 larva again.
Zerg nerf: ravager has to two-tap forcefields to knock them down.

Protoss buff: the colossus is a unit worth making again.
Protoss nerf: warp prism pickup range swapped with drop-off range.

Don’t they already to friendly damage?

Nerfs
Terran: Remove TJ
Protoss: Prism slow warp-in only. Speed upgrade makes it 2X faster, not 3s.
Zerg: Queen -20HP, add light tag

Buffs
Terran: BC recieves afterburners together with medivacs, +1 AA dmg and is immune to crowd control.
Protoss: MS new spell: Altered Temporal Flow
Effect: When active, no enemy caster is capable of casting any spell in 11 radius for 10s centered on MS at time of cast. Spells casted before effect takes place or from out of range take place normally, spells casted inside cost energy but have no effect.
Costs 100 energy to cast.
Zerg: Reintroduce IT. Cast range reduced to 3, hatch time reduced to 0.5s, dmg reduced to unupgraded unstimmed marine DPS with 2X dmg to mitigate armor a bit in later stages of the game.

Only to non disruptor units. They don’t currently do friendly fire to other disruptors.

The aim is to give them some of the siege tanks’ traits : spotter units required to give vision for max range, friendly fire applied to all units.

T:
Nerf -> Siege Tanks (followed by a very close Liberator)
Buff -> Reaper

P:
Nerf -> Warpgate
Buffs -> First 4 gateway unit buffs

Z:
Nerf -> Injects
Buff -> Mutalisk

Terran:
nerf: widow mine. Mines are now made from the Cyclone and they are perma cloaked and die on detonation. very similar to the BW mine.
Buff: mines (from the Cyclone) cost less money, and are only 1 supply.

Protoss:
nerf: Warp Prism - slower warp in
buff: shields - t3 upgrade ‘hardened shields’ that allows on ground units to absorb more damage similar to immortal’s shields but weaker. also prevents 50% of the shield from being removed by EMP

Zerg:
Nerf: Mutas are slightly slower
BUff: swarm host now spawn locusts that function like scourge from BW. they have timed life, fly, and deal burst single target damage vs. air units only. the swarm host itself has a small auto attack now as well similar to how the HT got one…

Zerg
Buff-Microbial shroud also reduced spell and ability damage by 25%
Nerf-Nydus work has limited holding capacity.

Terran
Buff-Raven New ability-Defensive matrix. Creates a shield around the targeted allied unit to absorb 50 damage for 10 seconds. Also negates debuffs like blinding cloud, interference matrix, and time warp
Nerf-Widow Mine Damage scales by radius from 100% to 50% to 25% splash the further from the impact the unit is.

Protoss-

Buff Adept-New Ability Shockwave. Adept deals damage to 2 nearby enemies every time it kills an enemy unit.

Nerf: Carrier Removed

Terran
Buff - Raven can be reactored
Nerf - Raven costs 150/250

Zerg
Buff-Ultralisks can walk over ground units.
Nerf-2 corrosive biles to knock out a forcefield

Protoss
Buff-Tempest supply decreased to 4
Nerf-disruptors now warn the opponent when fired (Minimap indicator)

1 Like

EMP damage -50%
Raven Gets Seeker Missile back, but it’s a non-Stacking Degen
Infestor Fungal Root Significantly reduced
Was going to say something about Mutas, but Microbial Shroud is borderline useless. Buff to 60%, maybe even more and increase radius.
Psionic Storm deals 50% less damage to air units
+1 Juggle radius returned for Warp Prism

WTH? Worst most useless spell caster costs more than any other by a margin of…?

I didn’t know what else to do. I don’t want to do a macro buff.

Protoss
Stalker hp buff
chrono nerf

Zerg
Revert hydras back to having higher dps and combined upgrades
Double nydus construction time

Terran
Thors - remove auto target for air units
Buff - nope

LOL! #onlyterranplayerswhine

1 Like

If you made it that expensive, people would still not build it, even from a reactor.

By god, you don’t want to do that, trust me.