Stupid RTS bundle

this bundle includes SC1 SC2 and warcraft1/2/3, I have SC1 & 2, then this stupid bundle informs me I need to purchase $26.99, but Warcraft® Remastered Battle Chest only $19.99

From what I read you get all the StarCraft titles and all the Warcraft titles for RTS.

So not only the original games but the remastered titles themselves…

This compressive collection includes the following games:

  • Warcraft I: Remastered
  • Warcraft II: Remastered
  • Warcraft III: Reforged (includes classic Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and its expansion The Frozen Throne)
  • Warcraft: Orcs & Humans
  • Warcraft II: Battle.net Edition
  • StarCraft: Remastered
  • StarCraft II: Campaign Collection (includes Wings of Liberty, Heart of the Swarm, and Legacy of the Void)

That’s a pretty good deal!

The Warcraft Remastered Battlechest is just the Warcraft titles

This comprehensive collection includes the following games:

  • Warcraft® I: Remastered¹
  • Warcraft® II: Remastered²
  • Warcraft® III: Reforged (including Spoils of War Edition bonuses)
  • Warcraft®: Orcs & Humans³
  • Warcraft® II: Battle.net® Edition⁴

Also not bad for only $19.99, which’s is normal $39.99. Your getting a 50% deal right now…

I think that’s because the Warcraft Remastered Battlechest is normally $39.99

Right now it’s $19.99 because of the 50% sale it has offered, but it’s not normally that price, so the different to buy the RTS bundle since you already part of the bundle is adjusted, it’s just not going to also adjust for the sales price as well.

Doesn’t seem stupid to me, seems legit.

I would buy the Warcraft Remastered bundle for the $19.99 since it’s on Sale by 50% making it cheaper then the RTS bundle!


Edit:
I am incorrect, I tried to purchase it myself. It’s still $26.99 (10% loyalty discount), so it does not adjust anything if you already have purchased any if the RTS titles.

I should not be able to purchase the bundle at all, having owned all of the titles.

1 Like

Yes, I saw that as well. While some people have the money to purchase each year, and therefore we may see the same attitude from different BattleTags, not everyone has that kind of budget.
Personally, I would prefer the games to be sold separately, perhaps with bundles for each individual game and all of its related content.
Let me give an example:

  • Bundle1: just War3 Reforged including RoC + TfT. (plus the golden Meat Wagoon)
  • Bundle2: just SC2 all episodes including Nova pack + All co-op commanders + all Announcers.
  • Bundle3 : just SC1 everything related here (eg. including the golden Command Center)
  • Bundle4: just War2 remake with all his content.

In other words, separate bundles rather than one huge bundle containing Sc1 + Sc2 + War2 +War3.

Because if I want to play for ex. War3 I want to enjoy just that game - but this time full experience.

Thank you for the like wolf, I hope I was able to help.

So each bundle should focus on 1 game and have all his options included.

Wolf, just as a reminder since you own both Sc1 (Remastered?) and Sc2 (there is a bundle for all the campaigns), Warcraft series has no exclusive content except for Warcraft III: Reforged. The Spoils of War Edition is the only exclusive content since there were trying to push it.

Right now with the Warcraft Remastered Battlechest being only $19.99, it’s the best deal and it comes and goes regularly through out the year, so if you choose not to buy it now, most likely you’ll see the same deal come around in the next quarter (usually a Christmas deal that drops it to $19.99 again)

Thanks for the reply :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your welcome.

The more players for RTS the better.