Stetmann voice volume

Is it just me or Stetmann talk way louder then any of the others commanders? I always play with my volume at 100% , but when I have a Stetmann ally, my ears are bleeding! I need to set the volume to 30-50%.

But then I put it back to 100% because I like it and there are no problem with the 17 others commanders or the mission givers. Only with Stetmann commander!

Do you guys also find him talking way louder then any others? Like he is not even talking, he yell with all his forces everything he says!

i cant get over how much he whines to notice how loud he is. in crying voice o no! my----ctrl-s…
gugh.

But he has the best jokes!

4 Likes

There might be an issue with the volume his voice lines are set at. Definitely plausible. I’d have to test it myself, but this might be a genuine bug.

1 Like

No no, Gary has the best jokes.

The only one laughing at Stetmann’s jokes is Bel’shir.

2 Likes

It’s either deliberate or a bug, but it’s been around for a while. Reported it myself back in February but haven’t heard anything about it - even anecdotal confirmation, aside from vocal via my usual co-op buddy.

2 Likes

Sounds pretty clear that there’s some kind of consistency issue at play. Some value wasn’t set properly on some of the voice lines.

Curiously, Zeratul has a similar consistency issue, except with his lefthand portrait. Has anyone ever noticed that Zeratul’s portrait has two different appearances depending on what voice line he’s saying?

Bel’shir is just being polite.

Oh man, especially on the terazine map. Every other few minutes its ’ Daddyyyyyy lovesssssssss you"

I just started listening to music whenever its a Stedman map, or someone playing Stedman,

2 Likes