Status not changing

On my profile page does it write that I have completed “wings of liberty” on casual, but I recently played it though on normal - it can’t be changed?

Send me a link to your profile. Like when I send you mine.

You have probably missed a mission or two for total completion.

No, I played from start to finish on normal?

You could have disconnected, which would make the client not register the victory of a mission.

Send me the link and I can help you.

Believe it or not, you are missing Zero Hour from completion according to what I see.

The site is… buggy to put it mildly.

But when I check your achievement for WoL missions completion in the story mode subsection, the only one I am seeing as missing is Zero Hour.

I think you just disconnected from Bnet for a little moment, which made you lose the chance to get the achievement, because you need to be seen as connected throughout the entire mission.

I did do Zero Hour in 20:08
I can see that replaying this will solve my issue?

The site is bugged as hell and what I see is unfinished Zero Hour, but you can check this yourself.

If you go to your profile (either in game or on the official site) and go to achievements, then wings of liberty, then story mode and then you click on the achievement Liberty Completionist: Normal, you will able to see a list indicating which missions you have finished or not according to bnet.

Guess I won’t figure this out, I don’t get where you are at - aww not even linking or picture nor even attachments on this forum? :zipper_mouth_face:

look at your ach tracker in game. I had the same problem with brutal completion. Check your ach progress and find out what you missed.

I have a similar problem, i already did all brutals missions but i still lack the hard achivenment. Don´t matter how manys missions i try on hard the progress is stuck on 0/20.

Site is still bugged, can’t see your progress.

Hell, I gotta play it all over, oh and spoiler ahead: Piercing the Shroud is a secret mission unlocked by destroying the Science Facility on the southeast island on the mission Media Blitz.

Thanks for the advice solving this.

It’s a relatively good dungeon crawler.

Only relatively? 2020

Arguably 3rd or 4th best with Niadra mission.

1st is Nova 7, second is the one at the end of LotV.

Although the one on Aiur might win just because of Alarak-Vorazun banter.

1 Like