Starcraft patch 5 broke offline gaming

I start any offline games against 3 other very strong CPU, and I win instantly (I get the 3, 2, 1…then Victory). If I move around the map, there are no other CPU players. tried multiple maps, different CPU AI setting, 2 opponents, all same results. Can someone confirm my finding. Start any offline game. do you win instantly? Just want to make sure its not a problem with my account/installation. Was working fine yesterday.

Having this same issue. No lock 6 when searching Google for any other input though.
Select a map in offline mode, tried all different campaigns, different number if AI players, game gives a 3,2,1 countdown and then victory.

1 Like

There’s quite a few reports of this. Here is a thread that’s going in the Bug Report forum that you can add yourselves to if you like:

1 Like

Ditto here. Worked fine the other day, patch 5.0 ended the fun sadly. After the new 3-2-1 countdown, I immediately get a Victory notification. The AI player does not load.

Found work around for offline games. It does work if you create an online lobby.

1 Like

Props to sacranu for posting the workaround. Hope it works for others, but sadly the workaround failed for me. The game “functioned” but since I don’t have butter-smooth internet connectivity, gameplay was so choppy as to be unenjoyable. Wakey-wakey, Blizzard.