StarCraft II Update - October 15, 2020

StarCraft II Update - October 15, 2020

We want to let you know about a development change we’re making for StarCraft II.

View Full Article

7 Likes

keep giving toss free wins

11 Likes

so basically no new for purchase content.
no balance changes quarter 4.

4 Likes

Sc2 will die because protoss are broken and kill the fun in this game thanks for nothing blizzard

8 Likes

What this means is that we’re not going to be producing additional for-purchase content, such as Commanders and War Chests, but we will continue doing season rolls and necessary balance fixes moving forward.

Good enough for me, alive game.

2 Likes

The guy who wrote the article comes off as an incredibly pretentious fop.

15 Likes

Obviously people are going to whine about this and miss the most important and exciting detail: “but the good news is this change will free us up to think about what’s next, not just with regard to StarCraft II, but for the StarCraft universe as a whole”. I was very demoralized with the announcement until we got to this. Hope it is not graphic novels or extra literature (which is welcomed!) but actual games, otherwise I would be very upset.

5 Likes

Que decepcion bueno no queda mas que esperar juegos de la nueva empresa con los creadores originales, ya que no les da la gana mantener este juego vivo y refrescarlo solo lo dejan a su suerte en las manos de la gente que crecio con ello y blizz solo desea enfocarse a los que le da dinero. tarde o temprano la gente se cansara y deajra sus juegos y solo tendran la culpa la gente que esta tras publicaciones como esta adios. me retiro de sc2.

1 Like

so does this mean starcraft 2 is basically on life support now? :frowning:

13 Likes

Just when I thought team games would get more love.

Feelsbadman GG SC2!

1 Like

Can I work with you guys on SC2’s balance?. Completely serious.

5 Likes

Yes, the SC team should totally trust a habitual liar.

3 Likes

This just confirms that the game’s actually dead now. Nothing particularly new here.

8 Likes

This guy would work for free and he puts in time. I bet game would be balanced better in a week. Hire him for free…

1 Like

There was a player, who got a job of balancer in blizzard. His nickname was Indalamar. When everyone in WoW was saying that warrior is too weak, he said “you are noobs”, look what I do with it, so warrior wasn’t buffed, but actually nerfed instead and this guy got a job to balance WoW. So you can’t get this job by the way you try to

1 Like

Another “update” with no substance.

3 Likes

Very sad news. 20 characters.

3 Likes

LOL!

This game still has potential and a passionate fan base. It is NOT the community that has killed this game, but your decisions, Blizzard.

Disappointing that you don’t care as much as your community.

15 Likes

Wow, guess all the people that were screaming about “Sc2 DaEd GaEm” wasn’t lying at all. It feels like Mike Morhaime was the one holding the floodgates of Activision and the moment he walked off that stage, Activision’s grubby greedy hands came in and just destroying everything that isn’t WoW or Hearthstone.

2 Likes

show me where i lied about my rank?
show me where i told people for literally years that i was GM with all 3 races.
show me where i talked down to other people for years using the league card.
show me where i constantly asked people to back up their claims, without providing shred of evidence to back up mine.