StarCraft II Heroes and units health bars

I was playing StarCraft and StarCraft II since young age. And played lots and lots of strategy games. So I have some experience. What I’m trying to suggest it’s not small request for game creators. But it’s essential feature for game. Health and energy bars for heroes and units are to huge. And won’t necessary to see them on top of them. Because you can see this in other ways. Please insert option to hide them on units and heroes completely. Because as design future it hurts eyes. To see such clumsy big unnecessary detail in game. Without it game will look much lighter nicer and minimalistic. Also playable to myself. I don’t know how it fits for other players but for my it’s verry big game breaker. And how all this time nobody notices this. It’s mistake to keep such bars without possibility to turn off but no one want to see it as problem. Every one happy with it. May be don’t notice it as I do. Please tell my I’m not only one. And support this future. For game good sake.

What the hell?! There is literally an option in the settings to turn off the health bars. I for example set it to “damaged”, so that I only see the health bars of damaged units.

Health bars are needed for micro. They are needed to better spot the mines or observers. Sometimes you would notice a medivac, which otherwise would reach your base. There are lots of reasons why people play with health bars.

1 Like

Not true you only have option to hide bars on units not hero units and not completely only if they are damaged.

But there are no heroes units in 1vs1 or team games.

I’m talking about campaign

1. There are multiple options: Normal, Targeting, Selected, Damaged, Always. I would assume that targeting would be the closest to what you want.

2. Nobody has a problem with that, because almost nobody playes campaign. It’s 2024. The game is 4+ years out of development.

There is always some people whom want to repeat campaign.
With normal view of bars not such as it is now sad to know game campaign is out of support reach now. And You can see health in menu bar and in circle bottom of units. Even on top heroes portrait its to much. Sorry for to late request. I thought is still possibility to correct it.

also there is absolutely no developement for sc2 anymore so you wont get anything you ask for either.