Starcraft 2 Remaster?

Would like to see a remaster of SC2. What yall think? too soon?

uh yeah, kinda, but i have a better question, how high up are you right now?

1 Like

high on on what? stim? very high, 24/7 no medivac required, stim till i die gg

I’d take it over a StarCraft III honestly. Doesn’t seem likely anytime soon but World’s Edge has done some very nice “Definitive Editions” for the Age of Empires games and I think Grant Davies who previously led the development of StarCraft Remastered is currently working at that studio. So at least there’s a team that has shown themselves capable for a project like that. StarCraft III, I wouldn’t trust with any of the studios under Xbox Gaming.

Vicarious Vision did well on Diablo 2 resurrected

Why do you want to pay a second time for the same game?

Blizzard surely wants to continue in the RTS genre :)))

the game is fairly good already in terms of graphics. they should rather add more content than remaster it. they should also optimise its multicore performance.

A “SC2 Classic” like what they did with WoW would be neat, where they’d reboot the sequence in which they added units and maps to the melee circuit. The problem is that a lot was changed for balance reasons so it’d be a mess without a dedicated dev/design team to determine what changes were balance vs what were evolution of the game/meta.

you all seem to not realize unlike sc1 that got remastered when sc2 was long in to its life, sc2 has no sc3 like sc1 had sc2. WERE STILL PLAYING SC2. ITS STILL HERE. yall just need smacked upside the head, for how ridiculous you all sound wanted a remastered/classic, like this game has been gone or sequeled.

@OP:

This idea, of a SC2 remaster, is like, the most absurd idea I have seen on this forums. This game MAKES NO MONEY, and it was VERY costly to make, SO making a modern-tech remaster, is PURE COSTS, and NO PROFITS. Do you understand, how absurd this is, from the business point of view? Additionally, a modern-tech remaster would be even MORE COSTLY to build.