Starcraft 2 is difficult to play on mac?

Edit

I managed to get it to work afterall so thanks anyone who might reply I will still read as I’d like to know more.

It’s sort of a workaround. I had to make a different user account on my Mac anywho I won’t go too into detail here and I believe it’s already been written about before but something about the 5.10 update for sc2 broke the way the files interact with macOS and so for some reason it only notices/allows me to change certain things on a user account that is named “SC2”

Anyways a weird bug especially since it only affects sc2 makes it likely that it’s a sc2 problem not a macOS problem but the result is the same. I wonder how many people have this issue or if it’s rare.

Heres your problem, and its so obvious and funny, get a real computer and throw that mac in the trash, seriously, they are junk pcs, and your only buying them for the name, and the a name alone. Mac software is garbage, and the compenants they build there pcs with is absolute junk. Build your own pc youll have a much better gaming experience running standard windows with better parts.

Macs are better than windows PCs in almost every situation.

The only issue is that game companies decide to port things to macOS rarely and when they do it’s often half baked.

Otherwise I much prefer the Mac for any other pc related endeavour (work, writing, browsing, making music, making videos)

Also I can’t afford a second computer and certainly can’t just buy something on a whim. I’m happy that you are lucky enough to have money to afford two computers but I can’t buy another pc any time soon it’s a big investment and the Mac is running like new. I haven’t bought a pc in about 5 years mine is still running extremely well, macs are great. It’s just sc2 is a little strange lately (since 5.10 patch iirc)

By the way I managed to get it to work afterall so thanks anyone who might reply I will still read as I’d like to know more.

It’s sort of a workaround. I had to make a different user account on my Mac anywho I won’t go too into detail here and I believe it’s already been written about before but something about the 5.10 update for sc2 broke the way the files interact with macOS and so for some reason it only notices/allows me to change certain things on a user account that is named “SC2”

Anyways a weird bug especially since it only affects sc2 makes it likely that it’s a sc2 problem not a macOS problem but the result is the same. I wonder how many people have this issue or if it’s rare.