ST2 Terran War Chest 2019 Bug

So I have gained xp for widow mine skin and it isn’t giving me my war chest skin.
I waited till I get siege tank skin maybe it will open when I get next lvl of war chest but no.
Pleas fix bug and give me my skin.
Thank you in advance Bizzard.

19 Likes

Same problem here. pls fix

2 Likes

same problem on eu server :frowning:

1 Like

I have same problem with Tyrador Widow Mine skin. I’ve equipped all other Tyrador skins from phase 2, but the one for widow mine still remains locked.

2 Likes

I have the same problem here.

My window mine equipped correctly. Maybe they fixed it?

Just checked. Mine is like that too

I have the same problem as well. I would like to see this fixed please

I have the same problem

i have same problem :sob:

I have the same problem

Same here too for the widow mine

Same here too for the widow mine.

No clue about accounts here, playing on EU.
Profile pic and account seem to be different here, but bug reporting sent me to the US part of the forums.

Yeah, Widow Mine skin is not unlocking.
I guess you know by now.

I haven’t unlocked anything beyond the Widow Mine, though. (But others here are saying that unlocking more will NOT fix it, so I guess that won’t work, either).

I have the same problem. Playing on the EU server, unlocked the Widow Mine skin yesterday but it still says that the skin is “locked”.

Same issue. EU server. Unlocked the Widow Mine, and later the siege tank. The siege tank unlocked but not the widow mine.

Same problem as everyone else.

Same problem for me on SA server

Same here, unlocked the widow mine skin (Tyrador) but cant equip it.
All other warchest skins, as is part 1 and 2 are working fine. Widow mines are locked though and I cant equip them.

Funny enough I tried to contact blizzard about this issue and was referred to the forum. so here I am, on the forum, posting.
thank you.

I’ve got the same problem. I used the chat with support and it is what they answered (translated from Russian):
“Developers are collecting information, so I recommend that you also unsubscribe in this thread.”
“Unfortunately, the support service cannot fix such errors, it will be necessary to wait for a general correction from the developers.”

Original text:
“Разработчики занимаются сбором информации, поэтому рекомендую тоже отписаться в этой теме.”
“К сожалению, служба поддержки не может такие ошибки исправить, нужно будет ждать общего исправления от разработчиков.”